22] You are Beautiful

Taehyung's pov:

He was right. What I saw earlier was nothing. 

His entire torso was covered with scars and cuts. Wait--Cuts?

My hands automatically reached to the cuts on his body and he flinched collecting my attention to his face and then slowly he relaxed. " Do they hurt?" I asked tracing the scars lightly. 

" No." He said flatly.  " Not anymore."

His skin was pale white , cold yet burning and he was looking up in the air.

" Why don't you look at yourself kook?" I questioned roaming my fingers upon his tough and built skin. 

He had abs. Like actual abs. His waist always looked fragile and small to me but now when I am looking at him when he is shirtless, he looks so....sexy. 

Even with the scars...He looked beautiful and hot. 

" I can't. I just can't see them. I told you. I look ugly." His voice quivered yet he stayed strong and didn't look down at me but I kept on changing glances from his chest to his face.

" Are these scars from your childhood?" I questioned getting a hesitant nod from him. 

" When was the last time that man hit you?" I was getting harsh and rude but i just couldn't let myself control it. Everything was happening on its own and I would lie if I said that I wasn't enjoying it.

Jungkook was doing what I wanted. He was telling me things that he hadn't even informed Jin hyung about. 

And I was happy about it.

 He didn't need any therapy. All he needed was love.

 And I was willing to give it to him .

" On my birthday....3 years ago. After that I moved into my apartment." He taut out.

I hummed.

" You have....big chest." I said moving my index finger to his left chest near his dark brown bud.

I felt the skin under me burn further and feel the heart thudding so loudly that it scared me for a second. 

" I-I do? " He stammered breathing heavily.

" Yeah. Is it because you can get pregnant?" I questioned and leaned closer , shamelessly gawking and touching him.

I wasn't in my control now. Purely. I was doing what I couldn't control. The intoxicating fragrance of roses coming from him was making me feel drowsy and sleepy.

Since the moment I inhaled that scent , it became my favorite.

" Maybe." He expressed.

" Maybe?" I repeated.

" Kook....." I looked up at him and our eyes met. He was staring at me with a nervous look. He was nervous since the moment I forced him to remove his clothes but now he looked even worse. He looked scared and vulnerable.

His eyes were at the brim but he I was controlling himself. " You are beautiful." I said , grinning softly at him.

" P-please d-don't lie." He stuttered terribly , weakly. A pearl rolled down his eye stabbing me in my chest.

" No my kook-ahh. I ain't lying. You are very beautiful." I said taking his hand in mine and leaned in while looking in his eyes and softly kissed a scar on his arm. 

He stared back at me while I kissed another scar. " You are so beautiful, Kook-ahh." and then the other " your skin is so soft ,kook.

"you" kiss "are" kiss "perfect" kiss "kook."

A soft sob left his lips as his eyes went from my eyes to his scars. He closed his eyes shut as soon as he realized what he had just saw.

Tears rolled down his eyes and he cried out bitterly after opening his eyes " Look! How ugly they are. You call me beautiful! Is this beautiful? Really?!!" His voice was broken , hurt and hateful but what he said wasn't the truth. At all. 

" No Kook. Look at me. Just listen to me." I came closer to him and cupped his red cheeks that were getting wet due to the tears. I wiped them with my thumb and made him look at me.

" Look at me Kook-ahh~~" I requested when he shook his head , denying to look at me. Another stab right through my gut and I felt like killing the man because of whom he was suffering so much.

I hated Jungkook's father to the core since the day when I got to know his reality but now I have got to know what effect it had put on his mother and him, I wanted to kill that bastard and I didn't care if something happened to me, because I knew that after tonight....that man was not going to live a moment happily.

" Please." A low and cracked voice left my throat making me realize that I was also at the verge of loosing my shit.

He looked up at me. 

His eyes had turned bloodshot red and I couldn't help but see how beautiful they were. 

" I---I am ugly T-Taehyung~. But I was too selfish to let you go. You are such a kind person~~ who always wanted to hear me out ~~ knowing how r-reckless I was. You have always been a gentleman your entire l-life and I have always been a b-burden. He was right Taehyung. My
 f-father was r-right. I am a...b-burden. At first on them and now on you-"

" Shhhh...." my index finger was placed on his soft feathery lips as I hushed him quiet.

" No....You are not a burden. You were neither on them nor on me." He sniffed with his pink nose and I smiled.

" You are so cute Kook-ahh." The urge of engulfing him into me and keeping him away from this world made me hug him and bring him closer , if possible.

Our faces were inches away , his figure under me as I kissed his forehead as softly as I could. He felt like a fragile glass to me that I wanted to take care of. 

Something flipped in the pit of my stomach as my lips landed on his forehead. He was cold. Very cold.

" Listen to me now. You heard my parents say something just an hour ago when we had arrived. ......You remember it?" I questioned.

He nodded slowly.

" What was it that they said?" I asked looking in his lovely eyes.

He sniffed and rubbed his nose. so cute.. wasn't he?

" That....You h-have....kinda....changed?" He wasn't sure if I was asking this but he guessed it right. I wanted to ask this to him.

" Yes. And what was the reason they said that?" I questioned again.

" W-wha..? Me?" He questioned.

" Yes. You." I replied.