2] The Family Havoc

Jungkook's pov:

"I ain't getting married , and that's it!" I heard myself shout while glaring at my parents who were hovering over me while I was sitting down on the couch.

" Why ? What is the problem? He is rich , perfect , handsome and son of your father's friend. He is everything that you need and may want." My mother said as if she was telling me quality and branding of some clothing.

Rich , handsome , perfect. Perfect, my ass!

" Still I don't want to marry. It's not about how he is , it about me . I am not ready to marry. I am only 26! I have my entire life to marry so not now." I spoke in my favour because I knew that they won't listen to me easily.

" Stop acting like a child Jungkook. 26 is no early . And there is nothing that you won't be able to do after marriage. I know Taehyung. He will always support you with anything you want and need so just stop acting stubborn . " Taehyung. So , that's what his name was. But I didn't care if it was something else too.

" Mom. Try to understand. There is no need of worrying about me. I am fine with being alo-"

" No one is worrying about you." I heard my father interrupt and that's the moment my head started to hurt.

I hated his voice , his face , him!

He was nothing but a person who always ordered me to do this and that and I had to do it , otherwise.....

Calm down Jungkook.

" I don't want to keep you in this house anymore. You are nothing but a mistake and burden upon us. Just get married and leave us for some air in our last few years." His voice was stiff and monotonous.

His words made my mother quiet and my anger roar in my ears.

"Well I don't live in your house anymore , so I ain't a burden anymore. And me about being a mistake , that was not me who brought myself into this world. It was you , so don't you dare blame me for your mistake." I spoke void of emotions. he was too proud of himself or you can say 'arrogant' that he ignored his deeds and blamed us for things that we were not at the fault for from the beginning.

" You!-" he shouted getting closer to me but my mother tried to stop him saying, " Let him be, honey.  He is-"

Slap*

" How dare you interrupt me while I am talking with him!"  He yelled at my mother who now stood there with a quivering figure and a red cheek printed with his fingers.

I stared at my mother with shock and disappointment. She was standing there silently without uttering another word. Shock because it was a loud and sudden slap and disappointed because she just looked at the white floor after being slapped.

Just how weak and pathetic she was to fight for herself. She had always been like that. Taking all the pain , bearing all the disrespect that he gave.

My father had always been violent , not only with her but also with me.

Why?

Because when she got to know that she was having me in her belly she kept it a secret until it could last. She knew that he would ask for abortion but her being a mother couldn't let me die but look at the present.

We both were suffering because of her. If only she aborted me , nothing like this might have started.

" And you! " He pointed at me with anger in his eyes." I am not requesting you but ordering you! Tomorrow you are meeting with him and-" he stepped forward with wide angry eyes and gritted jaw " don't you dare play something otherwise..... This woman will be killed by my bare hands" Just how easy it was for him?

He was a monster , I knew it since very long but this , this was too much and what I saw in his eyes - he wasn't joking.

I stood there staring at his face feeling nothing , absolutely nothing.

With that he went away leaving me in distress and my mother in such a condition that was no new to me .

She sat down on the couch , away from me and sobbed while holding her cheek. Her soft sobs made me look at her but I had nothing for her right now.

" Why didn't you kill me?" I seethed but a cracked voice came out of me , irritating me to the core and that was the moment I realized that my eyes were getting moist.

My mother looked up at me with her red cheek and sobbed out " I c-couldn't. I'm sorry." Her eyes were red , lips quivering , hands shaking.

My eyes trailed down further and I saw burnt marks on her wrist .

He did it again.

" Yeah. You should be." She should be. She must be! Me coming into this world was only a nuisance and bad luck for her.

I didn't hate her but I couldn't love her too. Not when she was the reason of my trauma and this condition.

She was not at fault because she did what a mother should, yet it lead to the same misery or , at the end. 

 I stood up from my place and walked across her , exiting the living room but then stopped and looked over my shoulder and spoke " I can't marry the person you want me to. I am not ready. Not after watching a marriage ruin my life. I can't marry anymore after looking at you two.....I don't care what he does to me. All I know is that now I won't marry. Not even if he kills me." I spoke and walked away rubbing my forehead which had started to throb badly by the time.

" Taehyung. I need to talk to this man." I mumbled bringing out keys of my bike and pushing them into the lock.

" Jungkook. Where are you going?" My elder brother Ruwoon asked getting out of his car in his tight three piece suit with perfectly combed hair and shining shoes.

As soon as I saw his face , my jaw ticked.

Toady was the worst day and now this bastard. Ruwoon was a type of person who only knew to fuck and whore around.

I hated him as much as I loved my job.  He was just like our father and that's was even worse to my feelings for him.

" Don't act as if you care." I spat and accelerated my bike after glancing at him who was glaring at me with gritted teeth.