27] Taehyung?

Jungkook's pov:

His words stung me in my chest, clawing my heart painfully.

" Stop acting like a child!"

Breathe....breathe....

" -and who are you to talk to him like that? " Taehyung's asked clenching his jaw while I changed glances between both of them.

Taehyung was Jealous of Jimin. I had guessed it sometime ago but I didn't know what he actually felt about him but now when I heard him call Jimin shorty my mind blew into unimaginable laugher.

Shorty?

Jimin was short than us , indeed.

But still....

I hadn't laughed like that in a while but this bastard had to embarrass me when it was getting better for me.

I knew I did wrong by laughing like that but how could he talk to me like that , especially when I hated him to his existence in my life.

" Oh. Well.....he is my brother. " He said.

" Really?" Jimin asked.

" Oh you shut up.-"

" Ruwoon. " I pressed. Making him stare at me but I cared less." Why don't you do what you came for? It's already getting late. You have office tomorrow too. Good night. " I said flatly.

" Yeah. Ok then. Let's meet you on your wedding. Good night Little brother. " He sing sang and walked away.

" Finally. " Jimin huffed.

" And you. What is the matter with you? Do you really think that I believe your lie. Huh?" I questioned squinting my eyes.

" Wha? What? No. I never lied. What are you talking about?"

Taehyung walking alone in a mall. Yeah ~ why not.

He was no less than a celebrity yet he was risking it.

" Then why are you alone? Where is Mr.John?" I questioned knowing that , that man was like a shadow to Taehyung.

" I sent him home. The work here wasn't much and it's already late. He needs rest too. I can't boss him around all the time when he is elder than me." He said making me press my lips in a thin line.

" Ohhhh...Really ~~ "

" Really kook-ahh.... don't you believe me?" He questioned blinking at me.

He was acting all innocent.

" Then prove it. " I commanded.

" Definitely." He stated.

" Mochi. You go and get this suit done and go home. Let's meet tomorrow. " I said walking with Taehyung.

"Bu-" Jimin tried to speak , nonetheless was cut off by an extremely happy Taehyung.

" Bye shorty. Oh! I mean Jimin. " I chuckled while Jimin glared at us.

" What kind of work are you having here?" I questioned not able to understand the actual reason why he was at a mall.

" Our team is hearing some serious issues about the leisure centre in here but we can't find anything properly so I have came here personally to inspect the things my way. " He spoke as we walked to the escalator.

" But won't anyone recognise you?" I questioned knowing how famous he was. The Kim Taehyung, He was.

" Doesn't matter if they do. I have come here as the boss so they will be minding their business." He expressed to my confusion as the escalator took us up the another floor.

" So we are going the leisure centre? " I asked.

" Nope. It's on the floor where you were." He said popping the p at the end.

" Huh? Well weren't you supposed to go there? " I asked way more confused than ever I was and above that he wasn't explaining anything to me but talking in a monotonous tone.

" Plan changed. Since my very intelligent husband-to-be is here , we are going to check if the cameras here are working properly. " He said making my heart race at the reference of husband to be. We were getting married in two days and I couldn't believe the thought because even the word marriage creeped me out a few weeks ago.

But when I heard his last sentence my nose flared. " What do I look like to you , some technician?" I looked at him while we moved off the escalator and started to walk further with me following him.

" Technician? No. You are a well built hacker kook. It's just that I think that there is something going on more than I think. " He said cool-ly and pushing his hands inside his pant pockets , he walked us in the quieter area of the mall.

" Taehyung where are we going? There is no one here. " I stated looking around the silent hallway that leaded to a red door.

Red door. Shit! I shouldn't have watched that horror movie!

" Why? Scared?" He chuckled dryly making me frown. He was acting too weird right now. So dry , careless and so different from the Taehyung I knew.

My heart started to beat loudly as my anxiety blew my gut with stingy sensation. A shiver crawled down my spine when I heard only our footwears clicking around the ground.

" T-Taehyung..." I called out as he was walking in front of me with his back facing me.

He stopped.

His steps came to a sudden halt as I called out his name. His figure stiff like a statue and he didn't turn around but stood frozen to my fear.

" T-Taehyung? t-turn around. " I shivered feeling the coldness and emptiness around me.

The hallway had rods by the roof and that red door in the end with nothing else.

I felt my eyes tearing up when I didn't get any response.

Thump

Thump

Thump

" Taehyu-"

" Why do you always call my name?" Taehyung asked turning to me with a frown.

I widened my eyes hearing him. His voice filled with distaste and he looked sad. He looked like my Taehyung.

Sigh*

" W-what do you mean?" I asked sniffling the wetness in my eyes, away.

" I am elder than you, aren't I?" He asked.

" Y-yes you are. So?" I questioned. What was he doing right now , all of a sudden.

"So? So! Aren't you supposed to call me hyung or something with respect?" He expressed with a trail of sadness.

What?! What was wrong with him! I almost lost my breathings the moment he went still.

" Taehyung are you crazy! I got so scared!" I said engulfing him when I saw him smile at me like the freak of perfection he is.

He wrapped his arms around torso while mine hugged his neck as I smashed my left cheek into his soft yet strong chest.

" Did I ?" He asked chuckling.

" Feel this. It went into a marathon. " I said grabbing his palm and then placed it on my thudding heart.

His eyes doubled their size.

" S-shit!" He exclaimed.

" Yeah. Shit. " I repeated, nonchalant.