17] My Fiancé

Jungkook's pov:

I tried to call Taehyung but he wasn't picking up. I just wanted to tell him that I was coming to his office so that we can go from there directly for the shopping because I got an earlier departure from my office.

" Mr. John!" I called out for Taehyung's secretary who was rushing somewhere. When he turned to me I gasped in surprise. He was sweating while panting badly.

" What happened Mr. John? " I asked

" B-Boss ~" suddenly a heavy rock fell in my stomach. Was Taehyung fine?

Stop Thinking!
But he wasn't answering my calls.
Stopp!

" Mr. Jeon....ha~ o-our...systems have been hacked~" I heard him clearly and because what he said only one thing came to my mind. " where are you going?" I asked " And where is Taehyung?"

" Boss is in the basement where our IT department is. Please follow me." He said and I nodded walking with him.

" Taehyung?" I called for Taehyung who was most probably worried about the situation but as soon as he turned to face me I sighed . He had no expressions as usual, it was just that he had just shouted at some man with specks.

" Kook?" He called me out. The same warm and comforting voice.

I missed his voice.

" Yes, and these stupid useless scumbags aren't able to do anything." He hissed rubbing his forehead.

" What is it actually, can anyone explain me?" I asked looking around the place covered with wires, computers, LED screens and much more electronics.

" Well....I can not tell you our personal information Mr....?" He questioned while taking a quick look at me. My outfit was quite casual as always so maybe he thought that I was someone but the way he trailed his words it was kinda embarrassing.

" Mr. Jungkook. My Fiancé." Taehyung seethed out and suddenly I could see expressions on his face. " Answer whatever he asks if you want to live on this planet happily."

" I....I am sorry." He mumbled

" Now tell him everything and make sure you be careful while you talk to him. Talk....respectfully." Taehyung looked angrily at him.

" Its fine. Just tell me fast." I rushed as he walked me towards the main computers with Taehyung beside me.

" Sir, our main , mother computer is hacked and because of which all the important files and software is transferring somewhere. We have tried to open up with codes but none of it is working." he said while I stared at the big screens focused as they flashed hundreds of words and codes.

" Did you try to disconnect the mother computer from the server?" I questioned biting the nail of my thumb as I read the numbers on the screen.

746597 46387587628
256384 8869 487369 76296936
5972640 63206

453789254 7659 426580
5354531996 548 9569 2695

5465766 5387216 183606307

34726618563 635642854836

" Yes but nothing is happening." He said and I heard Taehyung chuckle deeply with a pure mocking. " You see what I will do with all you useless piece of trashes." He said and his words were so harsh that I couldn't believe that it was Taehyung who was saying such things.

" Stop it Taehyung. You are scaring him." I said glaring at him as the man gulped sweating with nervousness.

" I want more than his scared face. At first he can't do anything being head of such an important field and then he talks to you as if you are some rando!" Taehyung was being childish again.

" Can you open the major entrance of the computer?" I questioned and he hesitated.

" we don't have time!" I exclaimed sucking my thumb. " Y-yes." He said typing away before opening the main window and then I took the lead.

As per I read the codes, there were different and hidden meaning and I needed almost half an hour to stop the transferring. The codes were difficult to crack and because they were flashing with quite a good speed I had to focus and understand them.

I looked up and saw....

68% Transfer Completed.

I had to do it faster!

" Now tell everyone to stay away from all the system." I said as I roamed my eyes around the room one last time before I focused my eyes on the screen and my fingers hovered over the keyboard as I started to type away the codes and noticed the entire place go silent with only the taps of the keys resonating the the huge area.

I could feel people boring holes in my back with their eyes but then there was one person beside me looking at me with a calm and relaxed expression.

I frowned while typing as the anxiety started to take over me. I was never good with chaos and people around me and right now almost 100 people were looking at me and the screen with silence.

" Calm down, kook. You can do it." I heard Taehyung's voice flow in my ears and sooth my nerves as the warmth settled in my stomach. I smiled.

I could do it.

Hundreds of words , numbers and dozens of codes with continues increasing in the number of transferring of files , I finally clicked ENTER and saw the screen stop at......

98% Transfer Completed.

" Jesus!" I cried wiping the sweat that had covered my forehead and fisted my shivering hands. I was getting anxious but Taehyung's warmth kept me sane enough not to black out.

It was kinda good when near Taehyung.

There was some warmth around us , always. And I liked it so much that I wanted to hug him sometimes.

All clapped and hooted as I stood up from my place taking in a deep breath.

" Its done." I said smiling at Taehyung who smiled back at me and took me off guard hugging me out of the blue. My heart skipped beats and a sudden shiver went down my spine traveling to my stomach and then opened the cage where millions of butterflies lived, when my body came in contact with his warm and firm one.

Ok, it was easy for him but not me.

"Yes. You did it. " He said wrapping his arms around me while I stood there frozen and when he ended the hug , I finally blew out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

" But its not completed yet." I said making the elder frown. " What do you mean?" He questioned.

" We need to find who did this." I stated.

" We will take care of it sir. And thank you so much. I didn't know that you were so much of a genius with machines." The man with specks said bowing at me.

" No- don't do that. I ju-"

" I am bowing to my boss's fiancé and I am sorry for the way I acted earlier." He said making me nod uncomfortably. I never got that kind of respect.

" Yes sir, he is right and you are a genius. The level of this code was Alpha and you broke it. Thank you so much." Another man - who looked the senior most in all of the people present there- said with a big warm smile.

" Well, no offence he is my fiancé." Taehyung said making me look at him. " Show off, huh?" I asked.

" Yeah." He smiled warmly, looking at me.