15] KooK

Jungkook's pov:

Taehyung was speechless and that's why he was making me hopeless.

His facial expressions were on the peak but too complicated for me to understand. I couldn't understand if he was angry , sad or happy. All I knew was that he didn't even imagined of this day.

I could get pregnant. This was true and one of the biggest secrets that I had kept from others. My mother got to know it when I was admitted in the hospital due to unbearable beating of my father. 

I was hospitalized and then many tests were conducted over me and in one of them she got to know that I could bare child.

I got to know this at the age of 13 when out of sudden my asshole started to hurt and contract. And then it got confirmed by my mother that I was a man with an exception.

" Jungkook. You kidding me?" Taehyung asked. His voice in a deep shocked whisper but too loud in that ear bleeding silence.

" No. I am not. Its true that I can have children." I said clear and loud. I didn't know but I felt that he would understand me before judging and that made me kind of a strong.

" So, you have a pussy?" He asked and I shook my he-

" WHAT!? NO!" I barked. Was he crazy? No....maybe he was getting crazy.

" But d-didn't you say that you can bare a c-child?" He asked. His voice breathy and his expressions still complicated.

" I did, but that's not what I meant, Taehyung!" What was he even thinking?

" Then?" He asked.

"..... Then?" I repeated.

" What..... do you have?" He asked making me frown.

" What do you mean by what I have?" My nervousness was replaced by confusion. Unbelievable confusion! 

He wasn't mad at me , that was definitely the truth. He wasn't sad either.

But then he was thinking something too foreign.

" I mean...what do you have? A pussy or a penis?" I gulped. Hard.

He had lost it, Definitely. And I had made him loose , deliberately.

Couldn't I wait and think of a more appropriate way of telling him.

He was an intelligent and understanding person so I thought he might take it easily but at last he was a human being. I myself was horrified when I got to know it then how didn't I expect a complicated reaction from him.

" No...It's not that, Taehyung-ahh." I expressed shifting close to him.

I had to explain it. Deeply.

" Now listen to me." I said but Taehyung was in some other world with brows squinting close.

" Taehyung."

"....."

" Taehyung?"

"......."

" Taehyung!"

" Yea-yeah. Yes. What? You can get preg- no. what? Please explain. Please." He was confused and I had to explain so now..... Jungkook, Breathe.

" Taehyung. Listen to me very carefully." I said and collected all his brains and stupid thinking.

He breathed. I sighed.

It was not gonna be long but it was gonna be weird.

" Taehyung. I am a man. Like.... actual man with a pe....penis. It's just that I can get pregnant." I spoke carefully watching him.