11] OUR Revenge

Jungkook's pov:

My heart rolled in my chest when I saw his face. He was having an actual expression at that moment.

The way he was acting , at first, made me think if I had done right telling him but now he was listening to me carefully and I could actually see some expressions on his face. They were soft but as soon as I told him about my father's reaction if this marriage goes off , his expressions were pissed. He was angry , definitely.

And damn, he looked so hot. Like sooooooo hot! Those sharp, dark almonds eyes turned dark. Those perfectly shapes brows squinting together with his jaw ticking against his muscles.

" Jungkook?....are you alright? are you having a fever?" He asked coming closer.

He placed the back of his palm over my forehead while all I could do was stare at his face. Only now I could realize how handsome he was. Those perfectly shaped cheek bones, V shaped face, a small mole on his nose and another under his eye. He was so close to me that I could smell his cologne.

Something spicy with wet Earth obs-

Wait-  Jungkoook!!!!

" Jungkook!? What is happening? Why are you so red?" He asked to which I pulled myself away from his touch and cleared my throat. " Uhm! No. I-I am fine...Its just that its hot in here." I said and he turned to look at the A.C.

" But the Air conditioner is on. Do you want me to decrease the temperature?" He asked and god! His voice was so sweet and deep.

Zip it Jungkook! You can't do this now. Not at this moment. Please~

" No. I'll be fine within sometime. " I told him to stay calm and relax well how could I tell him that I was acting so fucking weird and checking him out, in such a moment to begin with.

" Is it really alright? Should I call Jin hyung?" He asked again making me frown. " what has happened to you?" I asked totally confused from his sudden personality change.

" What has happened to me?" He repeated.

It was so foreign to believe that he was worried about me and acting a sweet but then what if he was doing that in.....sympathy? If yes, then he shouldn't , because it wasn't even the last thing I wanted from people.

" Why are you all worried and talkative now? Don't you dare sympathize me" I doubted but then his face came back to that expressionless done one.

" The fuck you thinking? Why would I do that?" He asked sternly questioning me with a scolding as if I was doing something wrong while asking him that question.

" I don't know. Maybe seeing those scars and burnt you think that I need consoling from you." I said as a matter of fact shifting away from him. The thought that might be actually thinking and doing that made me feel disappointed.

He noticed me getting away from him and that made him look at me with stern and dark eyes. What was happening? Why was it so tense between us why were our mood swings hitting so bad like TV serials.

" Jungkook...." I focused my vision on his face and saw him having a battle with something inside him.

" What is it?" I asked.

" Can you remove your jacket?" He asked turning me into a statue.

" Why? You already know that I have scars and you might have seen them too....then why?" I didn't want to loose my control over my emotions and cry in front of him but it would turn into a very difficult task if I took off my Jacket.

Every scar was connected to a nightmare so the more I saw them the greater I felt difficult to handle myself. I myself I hadn't seen them since a long time because I used to get blackouts and panic attacks if I did so.