31] please , let me go.

Jungkook's pov:

Until yesterday I knew that I was getting married today.

I knew it since before a month but I couldn't believe that I had known Taehyung for that long.

My heart was beating against my ribcage so horribly that I was afraid if I might loose my senses and the anxiety was making another level of a mess for me.

I tried to stay calm but then the thought that I was getting married to Taehyung in some minutes , today, made it more difficult for me to relax.

Taehyung is the best person I had ever met in my life after Jin hyung and Jimin , yet this day would come to fast and make me feel like this!---I had never expected this.

And above all this mess , I was horrified of the night after reception for Taehyung made me loose my wit last night when I called him by his name again.

He was going crazy and making me one too which made it more difficult for 1e to even handle myself.

I was a pure virgin.
Like the purest type. Never kissed even but this CEO had made me feel and do such things that I never expected in my life and now I was getting married to him which was another to another level of worry to me.

I didn't want to die but my heart was making me feel afraid.

In the early morning he called me to talk some weird things and I wasn't able to understand what he wanted to say but something that was understandable was that he desperately wanted to meet me which made me chuckle at times remembering his voice.

He was desperate.
To talk to me.

What had we even turned into , to talk like lovers which we weren't to begin with.

His voice was soft and caring as usual and as much excited as he was , he said , " If you feel anxious anytime when we are in the mid of the marriage,  don't hesitate at all. Just tell me. There will be a lot of people but always remember that I will be there by your side. "

" Hell-oo brother!" An itchy voice rang in my ears that crawled upon my head , irritating me to the most.

Right now I was in my dressing room for the time being as within an hour I might be called and as I needed some relax I had told Jimin to leave me alone but this stupid , irritating , soul had entered.

" Looking good." Ruwoon said cheekily but I was not in the mood of fighting with him or to upset myself rather I focused on breathing to calm myself.

" What? Won't talk to me?" He asked looking at me from the mirror with that ugly face grin of his, I couldn't help but toll my eyes.

" Hey man....its your wedding. Cheer up!" He said grabbing me from my waist.

" Get the hell away from me!" I yelled loudly pushing him away. My chest squeezed bad when the old familiar feeling resurfaced my mind.

" Oh my Jungkook....come on. Don't me mad , it's Me. Your brother. "  A 14 years old boy heard his brother speak from the opposite side of the door but the boy could do anything other than cry from the ugly feeling in his heart.

" n-no....I don't w-want to be with you! Stay away f-from me." The boy shouts weakly.

" But we were playing.....weren't we?" His elder brother sang from the other side making the child cry out loudly. " No!! I don't like the way you touch me!!! I hate it! I-I hate you!"

" Hey , hey~~ Don't shout. " Ruwoon spoke carefully stepping closer to me but I was fast enough to grab the knife that was in the fruit tray.

" Get the fuck out of here you monster! What do you want from me now? Why can't you and your father let me live peacefully?! What is wrong with you both psychos!" I shouted with hot wetness blurring my vision.