29] Baby

Jungkook's pov:

Taehyung was insane. Yes. Indeed. Definitely!

But then I was no less! I was just so stupid!

Like what the hell!? As far as I remembered, we were talking about how I didn't give him any nickname and how he was sulking about it.

He was jealous of Jimin and I knew that but this sudden stubborn behavior of him made me confused. Why did he want a nickname out of the blue. He called me kook because he wanted to. Yes, I liked that name from him but it was his choice to call me by that name to begin with!

He kissed me out of a sudden and it was his choice but then what about me? Why did I kiss him back?

I wasn't ready......But now I am~

Wahhh! So romantic~~

ROMANTIC MY ASS!!!!

WHAT THE HELL DID I DOOOOO!!?

WHY?

It feels like I am standing naked in front of him and-and then why the hell did I say that!

It was....Insane~ HA!!

This was left too!

Why ? How?

Jesus! Oh lord , how can I be so lusty and kiss him?

His lips were like soft feathers and velvet but still!!!! What was I thinking !?

My Goodness!

I was still pressed between him and the wall with my heart throbbing in my throat. My entire face was on fire. I could feel my cheeks, neck and ears burn. It was so embarrassing and weird that I couldn't stay normal.

My legs were shaking and I felt that I was going to fell on my knees any moment. Taehyung was whining like a child about me not calling him with a nickname.  And I was not able to understand the sudden urge of getting a nickname. 

And why was he whining about that ,to begin with. The Great Kim Taehyung, practical, strict, smart and mature....Now! Mature!! Which part of the past chapter was mature about him. 

more over he kissed me? My entire mine was hazy with heat in every single cell of the body, roaring at the peak. " Kook..." He breathed out looking up in my eyes with his dark ones. I looked up at him who was smiling at me.

" I am sorry..." He trailed making me frown at him. Why was he sorry about that? And what was he sorry about?

" Sorry?.... Why?" My racing mind and heart started to slow down as his words started to circulate in my mind. Sorry? Why was he sorry? What was he sorry about? All of a sudden?

" I k-kissed you like that? I shouldn't have done that." he rasped lowly against my mouth while staring in my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile at that. I didn't know what was happening to me and the battle that I was having within my heart and mind had just vanished now.

" It's fine.....I kissed you back. It wasn't called too." The words came out groggier than I had thought.

" Hmm..." He hummed and gazed down at my lips again with dark and lusty eyes.

" What? Not satisfied enough-"
"No. Not at all. I want more." His words were like a song to my ears. That slowed reverb music. He sounded just like the first time I heard him in that Hotel.

Just perfectly deep and tender. I was in love with his voice. Yes. I was. I had fallen for his voice and now perhaps the same thing was happening more intensely for him.

" Then do it. It's not like I will stop you. " I said knowing that whatever he will do to me , I will give in.

He was like an addiction to me. I knew that being with him was harmful to me but I couldn't help it. He was bringing hella shit out of my soul.

" No....not now. I can't. " He said snatching his hovering self and his face away from me. The warmth and comfort was snapped within a second and now I was left in only cold atmosphere; I frowned.

He stood straight and cleared his throat before taking a glance around.
" I don't think this time I will stop that simply. " His voice turned wildly different an hoarse that I gulped standing straight with clenched thighs.

He wasn't good for my doomed state. He was too good for me.

A step closer was took to me as his eyes locked with mine. " Let me marry you after tomorrow. Then I will do everything and anything, kook. Just. till. the. day. after. tomorrow." A shiver rolled down my spine when I realised what he meant by that.

" C-Cool~ Taehyung. Cool." I hesitated looking at him.

He smirked.

Shit!

" Keep calling me Taehyung. You are making it worse for yourself." He threatened me on my face making me inhale deeply.

" Hyung...I will call you hyung then." I said not knowing what to do to calm his raging heart down.

" You call Jin hyung like that." He said making me frown with my lower lips turn out.with the upper lip behind it .

What did he want?

" Then what should I call you?" I asked feeling weird for the way his eyes were darkly gawking at me.

He was going to eat me alive that day. I had to save myself as much as I could.

This Taehyung was so different from the gentleman I had known. This Taehyung was full of wildness, lust and craving. I could see it. It was dripping from him.

Jesus! Save me.

" What should you call me? Hmm..... That's a difficult question. Isn't it?" He asked raising an eyebrow with that smirk never leaving his beautiful lips.

I was kinda scared now...but then why were those damn millions of butterflies running in my stomach?!

What was happening to me was foreign right now.

" What should you call me? Ummm.... what....should.....you....call me....?" He questioned putting his index finger and thumb under his chin before rubbing his jaw sexily.

Oh lord ...... I was going to get crazy.

" You know what you should call me ." He smiled getting back to his beautiful and gentle Aura.

" What?" I whispered.

He leaned in , getting close to my ear.
I glanced at him with my eyes on the side as he bent and spoke in my ear, shivering my existence because of his hot breath.

"You should call me ..... ,Baby~~" He whispered and licked my earlobe, sucking out a subtle moan from my throat.

Damn!!!!

I was making sounds that I had never- ever- heard me produce.

These were lewd and so small.