19] Phobia of Cigarettes?(1)

Jungkook's pov:

" Did you see? Hahahhh....Oh my lord." Mrs. Kim shook her head smiling widely but I was still confused as fuck.

Taehyung was expressionless mostly but his smile was almost regular for me to behold as a sight. He smiled at me even though it was a mere curl in lips, he smiled at me truly unlike me who always was uncomfortable with normal things.

But when I heard his mother, the story was totally different. The thought that his expressions were rare and now they were clear and often - that too because of me - made something turn in my stomach.

" Are you serious Mrs- M-mom?" I asked but my entire attention turned to the word that just came out of me.

Mom.

It was always my mother whom I called mom. And my relationship with her had been totally weird. I didn't love her yet I didn't hate her either.
She wasn't the one I cared about yet I wanted to save her and marry just to keep her at peace.

" W-well...I would like to call you mum , if its fine." I said knowing that it might bring out a frown from her but I couldn't resist this feeling of saying that.

" Sure. You can. Tiger also calls me mum. That'd be lovely." She said smiling at me but who was this tiger.

" Tiger?" I asked only to here " Taehyung. He has this nickname since he was a child. Kookie...do you have a nickname?" Mr. Kim asked making me think of it.

No one called me with anything. Jungkook was the only name I had heard people call me but recently I had got a nickname. The  name was given by Taehyung and it felt really good to my ears.

" Yes. I do." I said and something bloomed in my chest as I said " Its Kook." 

" Really? That's so lovely. " Mrs. Kim said. 

" Hmm...." I nodded and looked around the place. It was quite huge with a closed kitchen , open dining area and rooms at the ground floor, then the stairs in the middle of the living room going up the first floor.

" Taehyung's room is on the most right of the first floor. And it has a black door. You will find it easily. Go." Mr. Kim said giving me a big smile. And maybe I sounded rude but his smile was really devilish. He was handsome but the way he smiled , it was like as if he was excited about stabbing a knife right through my eye.

" Yeah." I said standing up from the place and walked upstairs looking around the place with a thought that came in out of a sudden. 

No one knew that I had already been to the house and it was actually fine because I didn't want them to know about the shit I go through.

Sometimes I felt guilty at the thought that I was burdening myself on Taehyung with what my life and I am going through. I couldn't see myself in the mirror because of how fucked up I was yet I was going to marry a perfect man who was handsome like no one was, perfect like no one could be and carrying like no one ever had been for me.

I was nothing and he was everything and I knew that he deserved better but then this selfishness had taken place in my heart and I wanted this perfect man to be with me. Be mine. Forever and ever. 

He was the first one who took care of me and wanted to help me in my revenge and this is why I felt that how wrong I was about him in the starting. Yes he was strict , practical and expressionless but ut was until I behaved reckless and irritated him. I still do , irritate him but then he is so good with me every time that I can't let him go away anymore. 

Not now.
Not never.

I was going to live in this house after a few days. Like....I would live with the people in here....maybe until my last breath or maybe until everything is fine.