o5 || toast

The next morning the pair woke as the sun was shining into their hotel room, neither of them remembered to shut the blinds. Tom placed a kiss on Olivia's forehead, and she returned that kiss for one on the lips. "You have morning breath," she said with a sleepy voice. Tom smiled down at her.

    "Hey, so I really do have to go to the Badger game today for scouting. Do you want to come with us? I have booth seats again," Tom said.

    "Of course I will come with you, I have to go home first though and get changed," Olivia answered. She never thought that her first Badger game she went to would be with Tom Brady, and she couldn't be happier about it.

    Tom and Olivia went back to her dorm to get ready. Tom's friends met back up with them at the game. Olivia sat in between Rob and Tom. They were talking about football, Olivia kept chiming in because she know a lot about it too. Tom had his arm around Olivia the whole time. Rob was making fun of them and Olivia lightly slapped him as to say cut it out. The game was over and Rob, Edelman, and Amendola went down to the field. It was just Tom and Olivia again. Tom grabbed Olivia around her small waist and put her on one of the tables. She wrapped her arms around his neck and made out for what seemed like forever. It would have lasted forever if Danny Amendola wouldn't have walked in to see if her left his wallet in the booth. Olivia and Tom just laughed and put their foreheads together.

    Tonight was Tom's last night in town and he decided to take Olivia out to a nice dinner to say goodbye.Olivia went to her dorm. She curled her hair and put on more makeup. She searched through her still unpacked clothes and found a short white dress with a sweetheart neckline. She strapped on her wedges and walked downstairs to meet Tom. Tom's jaw dropped to the floor when he saw Olivia. He was wearing a white dress shirt with blue pinstripes and khaki pants.Together as a couple, they were dressed to perfection. Tom pulled Olivia in for a kiss and grabbed her hand as they walked to his car.

    "I propose a toast, a toast to this great trip and finally getting to see each other again. A toast to great things to come for the both of us, separate and together," Tom said raising his glass.

    "Cheers! I love that," Olivia said raising her glass of sparkling water since she wasn't old enough to drink.

"Olivia," Tom started.

"Tom," Olivia said mocking him. She thought something serious was coming so she thought she would try to lighten the mood first. Tom let out a little chuckle and continued talked.

    "The other night when you slept over, I was trying to figure us out what we were doing. Then Rob came in and asked if things were getting serious. That's when I realized my true feelings for you. When we are apart you are all I can think about, when we are together I am trying to think of ways to extend our time together. We haven't stopped talking since we met, and I really don't want that to stop. So I would love it if you would be my girlfriend?" Tom said with a bright smile on his face.

    Olivia, who was smiling from ear to ear, quickly responded, "Yes, yes, of course." She got up from the table and found her spot on his lap and kissed him passionately. "I hate goodbyes, but you pick the best ways to do it Tom Brady," she said while he pulled her in for another kiss.