26 || prize

Olivia had been working on a children's clothing line for the last couple of months and it was about to be released. She was 20 weeks pregnant. "Tom! Look at my belly! It's getting so big!" she yelled excitedly waking Tom up. She cupped her hands around her stomach.

    "You look as beautiful as you ever have babe," Tom said rolling over and going back to sleep. Olivia rolled her eyes.

    She threw a shirt at Tom "Wake up! We are doing our interview with E! today and you need to get ready!" Olivia said. Tom finally started to get up.

    "How about instead of getting ready we stay in bed all day?" Tom said grabbing his wife by the waist and pulling her back on to their bed. He started tickling her.

    "Tom! Stop! I have to get ready!" Olivia said between laughs. She put her small hands on Tom's face and gave him a kiss as she finally stood. It was getting harder for her to stand up so fast with her growing stomach. She put on light skinny jeans with a tight black and white striped shirt with a red flannel shirt over it. She made her hair wavy. E! offered to do her makeup but she decided to do it herself. Tom put on jeans with a plain gray t-shirt.

    The interviewer, Kat, showed up about an hour later. They set up production in the living room, Tom and Olivia sat on the loveseat and Kat sat in a chair. "Hey you guys!" Kat beamed.

    "Good morning!" Olivia said back with one hand on Tom's leg.

    "Congratulations on the pregnancy! Are you excited?" Kat asked.

    "We are very excited. I can't wait to see how she is with the baby and what she looks like," Tom smiled down at Olivia.

    "So you are having a baby girl?" Kat asked,

    "Yes we are. I thought it was a boy, and Tom thought it was a girl. But when we found out it was a girl we were both so excited. I think Tom is going to be a great dad to a little girl," Olivia answered.

    "Do you have a name picked out yet?" Kat asked.

    "Yes, but we aren't telling. I will give you a hint though. It's inspired by literature," Tom said.

    "Oooooh interesting, congrats again. Tell me about your clothing line," Kat said,

    "I have been working on this clothing line since I found out I was pregnant. It was always something I wanted to do and I thought this was the perfect time to do it. It is called Kisses by OB. You can get it online or at a Target near you. You get a little bit of everything. Boho, tutu's, neutrals, neons. We thought of it all," Olivia smiled.

    "I can't wait to see it," Kat said. "Tom, your football team is doing pretty well?"

    "Yeah, we have our last regular season game this weekend. We have homefield advantage throughout playoffs, which I am so happy about so I don't have to be away from her," Tom answered.

    "You two are literally the cutest! You have taken social media by storm since you got together a year and a half ago," Kat said pulling up pictures of them on her IPad. Olivia and Tom laughed at the last one of Tom's hand on her butt. He posted it and captioned it Always keep your eyes (and your hand) on the prize.

    "Honestly, I didn't even know he took that picture until I checked Facebook," Olivia said laughing hysterically.

    "So it is normal for him to do that?" Kat asked.

    "O yeah, we can't keep our hands off of each other. We will be walking down the street and I will just throw my arms around him or if we are at a party I always sit on his lap. We are very affectionate people and we both wear our hearts on our sleeves," Olivia said honestly.

    "If we are fighting, everyone around us knows it. We don't hide it," Tom added.

    "We are just so in love," Olivia said in a high pitched voice squeezing Tom's cheeks in and giving him a small kiss. Kat laughed.

    "We have to talk about your dog Red," Kat said keeping the interview going.

    "Oh our little baby Red," Olivia said.

    "We adopted him from an animal shelter in Arizona after the Super Bowl. Olivia fell in love with him from the instant we saw him and he didn't leave her side," Tom said with his arm around Olivia.

    "Well thank you guys so much for the interview. It was nice seeing you," Kat said standing up to give Olivia a hug. The production crew left and Olivia and Tom went and sat on their white sectional.

    "I think that went well," Olivia said putting her legs over Tom's.

    "Me too. She asked us a lot of questions," Tom said massaging Olivia's feet.

    "You are the best husband in the history of ever," Olivia said. "How did you know my feet hurt?"

    "I get you," Tom said winking at her.

    "You are so sexy," Olivia said sitting up a little and pulling Tom closer to her and sliding his shirt up his body.

Short chapter, sorry! Don't forget to vote and comment! Dedicated to nxstalgics! Thanks for all of the comments