27 || crazy

While Tom was at practice one day, Olivia decided to have Sarah and Kain over  to hang out and catch up. "So, do you think you are ready to be a mom?" Sarah asked with Kain on her hip.

    "I hope so. I hope once she is here everything will just click and I will know what I'm doing," Olivia said smiling at Kain, who was holding her finger.

    "That's how I was too. I did not think I was ready for him at all but once he got here it was like I was born to be a mom. I was more worried about Rob then I was about me though. He really struggled with the fact that he was going to be a daddy. But one day he came home and was all excited and could not wait. Now he is such a good dad and loves his little man," Sarah said. "What about Tom? Do you think he is ready?"

    "Tom was ready for kids since before he met me. I think he is going to be a great dad. He talks to her all of the time. When we aren't together he calls and checks to make sure we are both doing good. He is so over protective of both of us," Olivia answered. "Speaking of Tom, he should be home by now," Olivia said eating a piece of popcorn, her newest craving.

    "Their first playoff game is this weekend, maybe he just stayed later to watch film?" Sarah suggested.

    "Maybe," Olivia said unconvinced. She looked out the window to see it snowing really heavily. It was the middle of winter and she was sure the roads were slippery. "We should turn the news on to see if they have an update about the weather," Olivia said moving from the kitchen to the living room. As she sat down her phone lit up with a picture of Tom. She quickly answered it. "Tom. Where are you? Are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

    "I'm in the ditch. I hit a slick spot in the road and I got rear ended by another car. I'm fine, no one was hurt. The car isn't in too good of shape though," Tom answered sounding angry.

    "I'm not worried about the car, I'm worried about you. I will be right there. Where are you?" Olivia said frantically putting on her winter jacket and Ugg boots.

    "Liv, you are not coming out in the middle of this storm. It's getting pretty bad out here and I don't want you or baby girl to get hurt. I called for a tow truck and I will find someone else to give me a ride home," Tom answered.

    "Okay. Keep me posted. I love you," Olivia said.

    "I love you too, Liv," Tom said as he hung up the phone. Olivia told Sarah what happened.

    "Well what the heck is going on. Rob just texted me saying he thinks the heat is out at our house. He said he got home and it was like an ice box in there," Sarah said crossing her arms.   

    "I have an idea! Rob should go and get Tom and you guys can stay the night here. Tom doesn't want us leaving the house and you can't stay at your house. It would work perfectly," Olivia said excitedly.

    "That's a good idea! I'll tell Rob," Sarah said quickly typing on her phone. An hour passed and still no Rob or Tom. Neither of them were answering their phones. The snow was getting heavier and heavier as the storm went on. Finally the two got to the house. Olivia ran to give Tom a kiss. He was freezing.

    "What happened to you guys?" Olivia asked putting her hands around Tom's face.

    "Car broke down. Tom refused to let me call you guys because he didn't want you out in the storm so we had to walk a mile to get here," Rob said angrily.

    "Tom! Are you crazy? You could've gotten killed!" Olivia said looking at him astonished.

    "So could you have!" Tom snapped back.

    "Whatever everyone is here now and that's all that matters. Why don't you guys go warm up and shower and me and Olivia will cook dinner," Sarah suggested. Tom and Rob raced down the hallway to see who would get the better shower. Olivia and Sarah made chicken alfredo and spaghetti. Kain was sleeping already since it was almost 10 o'clock. Tom came down the hallway first and kissed Olivia's cheek.

    "Smells great in here," he said.

    "Thanks babe!" Olivia said giving Tom a taste of her spaghetti sauce she made from scratch. He nodded his head and kissed her again. Rob walked into the kitchen just as they began dishing it out. The couples ate and laughed together throughout the meal. After dinner Olivia and Sarah changed into their pajamas, which consisted of sweatpants and their significant other's shirts. Then they sat on the couch and watched a movie together. They all took a picture together and captioned it Friends that sleep together, stay together with a winky face. Rob, Sarah, and Kain all slept in the guest bedroom next to Tom and Olivia.

    "You really had me worried today, Brady," Olivia said snuggling close to him.

    "Did you really think you were going to get rid of me that easily?" Tom laughed.

    "I wouldn't dream of it. I never want to live in this life without you by my side," Olivia answered sincerely.

    "I would never leave you. I love you. You are my world and I never want to leave your side," Tom said kissing her forehead.

    "You say the sweetest things to me. I can't imagine having anything more than you in my life and I thank God everyday for blessing me with you," Olivia smiled. Tom pulled her closer to him and couldn't imagine a moment more perfect than this one.

Hey guys! Don't forget to comment and vote! Shoutout to Vazquez24 for all of the love! We are getting close to the end here!