14 || fell for me

"Tom, can you believe in less than a week you will be playing in the Super Bowl?" Olivia asked as she made Tom a protein shake before he left for practice.

"I can't believe that you get to go with me to the Super Bowl," Tom said putting his arms around her waist and hugging her tightly. He kissed her neck and she turned in his arms to face him.

"You say the cheesiest things sometimes, you know that?" Olivia giggled out.

"It's true. If someone would have told me 9 months ago that I would have been blessed to be with you, I honestly wouldn't believe them. You make me a better person and bring out the fun side in me, and I love you for that," Tom said sincerely.

"I love you too," Olivia said giving him a quick kiss on the lips and running off to get ready for her first day of work. Tom and Olivia rode to the stadium together. "Are you nervous Tom?" Olivia asked.

"I mean kind of. This is as big of a game as it gets. Seattle has the best defense in the league," Tom said.

"Yeah but you have one of the best offenses in the league," Olivia said staring at him.

"It's hot that you know and care so much about football. I have always meant to ask you this, before you met me, who was your favorite team?" Tom asked.

"When I was really little I was a Vikings fan. Ryan was and I thought he was like the coolest person ever and I wanted to be like him. Then I kind of drifted from them and didn't really cheer for anyone. Then one day I sat down and watched a beautiful football game being played. It was the Patriots vs Steelers game in 2010, and I fell in love with the Patriots and I have been a fan ever since," Olivia answered truthfully.

"Are you serious? You were a Patriots fan even before you met me? Growing up in Packers country?" Tom asked, stunned by his girlfriend's answer.

"Yeah, I never liked the Packers. And that game I watched it just took my breath away, it was beautiful," Olivia answered.

The Next Day

    "Olivia! Let's go! We are going to miss our flight!" Tom yelled down the hallway to Olivia.

    "I'm coming! I'm coming! I just really don't want to forget anything!" Olivia answered running down the hallway with all of her luggage.

    "Judging by how many bags you have, I don't think it is possible that you forgot anything," Tom joked helping her with her bags.

    "Your so funny!" Olivia said sarcastically. "I can't believe we are on our way to Arizona for the Super Bowl!" Olivia was so excited. She couldn't believe she was going to view the Super Bowl in person and that her boyfriend would be playing in it.

They boarded the team plane. Every player had their families with them. Julian and Claire sat across from Tom and Olivia. Olivia held onto Tom's arm the whole ride. She talked to Claire about their plans for their time in Arizona while Tom and the other guys talked about football.

"Actually, Tom said that E! News wants to interview me," Olivia told Claire when she was asked about media day.

"Are you serious? I am so jealous! I love E!" Claire said with a pout.

"They want to ask me about my style or something like that," Olivia answered unsurely. Tom pointed out the window at all of the clouds. Olivia loved flying and thought it was peaceful.

They landed and went straight to their hotel room. "How about we order room service tonight, babe?" Tom said.

"That sounds perfect, I am way too tired to go anywhere," Olivia said walking out of the bathroom with her hair tied in a messy bun and wearing her Patriots sweatpants with a white crop top.

The Next Day

    It was Media Day. The day Tom answered questions all day about the team, himself, and the Super Bowl. He sat at a table surrounded by cameras and reporters. He gave each of them an answer. "Tom what is one game that really stand out in your mind out of your whole football career?" one reporter asked him.

    "A game that really stands out in my mind would have to be the game we played against the Steelers in 2010," he answered with a smile.

    "Why Tom?" a different reporter asked him.

    "That's the game my girl fell for me and football," he answered confidently. The girl reporters all let out a simultaneous "Awe."

    The next couple of days Olivia spent hanging with the girls, since their boyfriends were busy with practice. They went shopping, did interviews, and had long heart to hearts. "I think Tom is the one, he always finds ways to make me feel so special," Olivia said during lunch one day.

    "Like that interview he did during Media Day? My heart seriously melted after that," Leah added to the conversation.

    "You two are the cutest. I can't imagine what it would be like if you weren't together. Things would definitely be different, we might not even have made it to the Super Bowl," Claire added. Olivia blushed and looked down at her food. She ordered a Caesar salad and was kind of wishing she would have gotten the pasta.

"When do you think you guys will get married," Sarah asked.

"Honestly, I think that's the last thing on Tom's mind right now. I think he is happy with where we are at and I don't think he will ask until I'm done with college," Olivia answered, Sarah knew she was wrong but went along with it anyways.  They talked about the Super Bowl, and what the commentators were saying about who would win. Most of them said the Patriots, so that put the girls at ease.

Thank you for reading! Super excited about the next part! I would love some input on the book! I have none! :(