28 || precious

3 Months Later

Olivia woke up to a sharp pain. She slapped Tom awake. "Tom! Tom! I think it's time," she said. He instantly sprung up from the bed and started flying around the house making sure they had everything. Olivia was following him around trying to calm him down. It was no use, he was excited and nervous, it was like he was at the Super Bowl again. The Patriots won the Super Bowl again adding another ring to Tom's finger.

"Are you ready to go have our baby?" Tom asked kissing Olivia's stomach one more time. She nodded and put her arm around him as they walked out of the house. "Hold the fort down here Red, we will see you soon buddy," Tom said shutting the door.

They arrived at the hospital around 3 in the morning. They called their friends and family at 8 and told them the baby was coming. Before Tom and Olivia knew it their family was flying in and their friends were already in the waiting room.

It was a beautiful spring day in Boston. Olivia had been in labor for 16 hours before it was finally time to push. "You can do this Liv," Tom said as Olivia squeezed his hand and gave a push. She let out a scream. The doctor told her to give one more big push. She did as she was told and before she knew it their beautiful baby girl was being laid on her chest. She let out a cry and Olivia's heart melted. She looked at Tom who was staring in disbelief at the baby. "Congratulations daddy," Olivia said.

"Congratulations mommy. You did so good, babe, so good. I have never felt so proud, or lucky, or such a strong feeling of love in my entire life," Tom said kissing his wife's forehead. Tom had tears in his eyes, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen Tom was right, the room was calm and all anyone felt was love.

"What is her name?" the doctor asked. The nurse took her away to be cleaned up. Tom watched as his baby was carried off.

"Her name is Scout Isabella Brady," Tom answered proudly. He still had his arm around Olivia. They brought Scout back into the room all wrapped up in her pink blanket that a friend made for them. Tom was so madly in love with her already. He just stared at her. Olivia smiled at them as Tom placed Scout in her arms. She held her close and Tom held her little hand between her fingers.

"Hi baby girl, I'm your mommy. Remember me? I am going to spoil you so much," Olivia said talking down to her newborn daughter. "You should probably go and tell everyone in the waiting room," Olivia said to Tom.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about them!" Tom said running the short distance from their hospital room to the waiting room. "It's a girl!" he yelled. The big group, which consisted of both of their parents, their siblings, and their friends, all let out a yell. They were all so excited. "Scout Isabella Brady is here!"

Tom got back to the room and Scout was nursing. She finished and he held her again. "I am going to love you so much. I am going to be the only man in your life and I will always be there for you," Tom said bringing his newborn daughter to his lips for a kiss. She had a full head of dark hair like Olivia's. They dressed her in a pink Patriots onesie. Their family and friends made their way into the huge hospital room crowding around the bed. They all cooed over how much she looked like Olivia but had Tom's piercing blue eyes. She was beautiful. Olivia's father said she was going to break some hearts when she got older.Tom couldn't agree more. Olivia took a picture of her holding Scout's hand and captioned it My newest angel, Scout Isabella Brady. So in love with her already.

Olivia and Scout went home the next day. They had visitors at the house all day. Ranging from team mates, to family, and their friends. "Tom, we're in trouble," Olivia said with Scout in her arms and looking up at Tom, who was looking down at Scout.

"Why are we in trouble?" Tom asked still not looking up.

"Scout is only a day old and she already has us wrapped around her finger just imagine when she is a teenager," Olivia said looking back at Scout, who was sleeping and sucking on her pacifier.

"We will just lock her in a tower or something," Tom answered. He carefully reached to take her from Olivia's arms. "My baby girl doesn't need a boyfriend ever. She has daddy. Daddy will give her anything she ever wanted and more," Tom said holding up Scout. Olivia leaned on his shoulder admiring Tom's strong bond with Scout already. Even though it took her a while to be ready for a baby, Olivia couldn't be happier with her little family.

Since it was the off season he often sat in Scout's nursery and just talked to her while rocking in the rocking chair. One morning Olivia woke up and walked to Scout's room. She found Tom in there telling the story of how they met. He stopped when he saw his wife, who was wearing athletic shorts and one of Tom's t-shirts. "Good morning beautiful," Tom said as his wife walked to give him a kiss. Tom said that to her every morning and Olivia still blushed every time she heard it. Scout was looking more and more like Olivia everyday except for her beautiful blue eyes. Those were all Tom.

"You done good, kid," Olivia said sitting on Tom's lap holding her beautiful daughter's hand.

"You too, kid," Tom said kissing her forehead. The family stayed in the rocking chair.

"Now finish telling her that story," Olivia said looking up at Tom.

"Oh babe, that story is no where near finished," Tom said smiling down at the two most beautiful girls in the world.

That's it guys! :(

Thinking about writing a sequel.