13 || worth it

"Olivia! Olivia!" Tom woke Olivia up excitedly.

    "Tom, it's 7 in the morning? What is so important?" Olivia said sleepily.

    "You know how on Christmas when we went on that walk you were telling me your dream?" Tom said, still excited.

    "Yeah, that dream didn't involve waking up at 7 when I didn't even go to bed until 1," Olivia said.

    "Well that dream did involve having a job in broadcasting, which is what I got you," Tom said practically jumping up and down.

    "You what? Where?" Olivia said just as excited as Tom.

    "Patriots Football Weekly. You would get to do interviews and travel with us," Tom told her.

    "Oh my gosh! Thats great Tom!" Olivia said pulling him on top of her.

    "Was that worth getting up early for?" Tom asked her with a smirk.

    "So worth it babe," Olivia said. "I guess I'm moving out here sooner than we thought."

    "Yeah I guess so. They want you to stay in school and get your degree though, that was their only condition," Tom spoke. "Now let me make you some breakfast to celebrate," he continued.

    "I have a better idea of celebrating," Olivia said pulling Tom back down. After that Tom made breakfast. "I can't believe I get to travel everywhere with you guy now. When do I start?" Olivia asked, poking a fresh strawberry with her fork.

    "They want you to stop by the office tomorrow. Hopefully you can come to the Superbowl with us and we can save the team costs by sharing a hotel room," Tom said, giving Olivia a wink. Olivia pushed him. Tom was staring at her.

    "Why are you staring at me?" Olivia blushed.

    "I never realized until now that you had freckles," Tom said.

    "I usually cover them up, I don't like them," Olivia explained.

    "Why? I love them! I hope one day when we have kids, they have freckles just like that," Tom said kissing Olivia's cheek.

    "I love that you think about our future so much," Olivia said. She was sitting on the counter letting her tan legs swing back and forth.

    "Well, I love you," Tom said kissing her slowly. The kiss sent a chill through Olivia's body making her pull Tom even closer. "What are your plans for the day?" Tom asked his girlfriend, whose arms were still around his neck and his hands still around his waist.

    "I'm glad you asked. I am going baby shopping with Sarah today," Olivia said. "You should hang out with Rob."

    "Maybe I will have the guys over, go for a swim, call up some hot chicks," Tom joked.

    "Too bad the hottest chicks will be at the mall," Olivia fired back.

    "Damn, she's good," Tom smirked.

    Olivia got to the mall where all of the girls were waiting for her. She ran up to them and they gave each other a big group hug. "Lets take a picture!" Leah suggested. They took one kissing Sarah's belly and captioned it Shopping for Baby Gronk today!

    "I am so excited you are having a baby!" Olivia gushed.

    "Do you have any names yet?" Claire asked.

    "Actually, yeah, I wanted to run them past you guys. If it's a girl we were thinking Piper Diane, after Rob's mom. Or for a boy Kain Lucas?" Sarah replied. The girls clearly loved the names. They squealed with happiness.

    "Do you have any feeling about what it is yet?" Olivia asked.

    "I feel like it is a girl, but for Rob's sake I hope it is a boy, I don't know what he would do with a girl," Sarah laughed along with the girls. They went into every kids store the mall had shopping for clothes, furniture and toys. Sarah decided on a rainforest theme for the nursery and bought lots of neutral colored clothing.

Back at Tom's house

    "What do you guys think?" Tom said holding up the ring.

    "Man, you really went all out," Danny said gawking over the ring.

    "Our little Tommy is all grown up," Rob joked pretending  to kiss Tom on the cheek.

    "When are you going to do it?" Julian asked.

    "Soon I hope. I don't know how long I can keep a secret from her, now that she is moving out here. Did I tell you I got her a broadcasting job at Patriots Football Weekly?" Tom said.

    "Wait, you should do it after we win the superbowl! Like right after! When the confetti is flying and the emotions are high" Rob said ecstatically.

    "Thats a great idea! But what if we don't win?" Tom questioned.

    "Dude, we're going to win," Julian said as he smacked Tom upside the head.

    "Rob's having a kid. Tom's getting married, Jules what are we going to do?" Danny said laughing.

    "Let's buy a house together, Danny," Julian answered sarcastically.

    "So Rob, what do you think the baby is?" Tom asked.

    "Honestly, I think it's a boy, but I think Sarah wants a girl," Rob answered.

    "Seems like you are getting more excited about it though?" Julian joined the conversation.

    "It's getting to be more real, that's for sure," Rob said.

    "I can't wait to have that with Olivia someday," Tom said thinking out loud.

    "Whatever man, let's hit the pool," Rob said running to the pool and making a huge splash.

The boys were long gone by the time Olivia got home. "Hey Babe," Tom said pulling her in for kiss. "I was thinking about taking you out for dinner tonight."

"That sounds great! My feet are killing me. Who knew pregnant women were so indecisive?" Olivia said plopping down on the couch and tossing her shoes to the side.

"Rough day?" Tom asked as he sat down next to his girlfriend. Olivia put her legs over Tom's lap.

"Well, it was fun, it's just I have never seen someone not be able to  make a decision like that in my entire life. When we have kids, we are finding out what it is so we don't have to go with neutral colors," Olivia responded.

"Since you had a harder day than I did, let's go get your favorite," Tom suggested.

"Chinese?" Olivia perked up.

"If my baby wants Chinese, then that what my baby gets," Tom smiled. Olivia kissed him and slipped her shoes back on. They rode to the Chinese place and Olivia sang to every song on the radio, even if she didn't know the words she made up new ones. Tom laughed at her.

Tom got out of the car first and ran to Olivia's side to open the car door. He held his hand out for her and gave her a kiss. Paparazzi was crowding around them. They seemed to be everywhere lately, with the Superbowl coming up. "Such a gentleman you are," Olivia said hopping out of the car. Tom went to the buffet 5 times, filling up with mounds of chicken and egg rolls. Olivia just laughed at him and called him a pig. After dinner they went home and popped in a movie.

Olivia barely watched the movie she was just staring at Tom. She was running her fingers through his hair. "I love you, you know that?" she asked him.

"Of course, I know that you goof," Tom said pulling her in and kissing her neck. Olivia laughed. They both got changed and went to bed. Neither of them really slept, they just snuggled and thought about the other one. Tom couldn't wait to ask this woman to marry him. He knew from the second he met her, that she was something special. 

Thank you all for reading! What do you think? Boy Gronk or Girl Gronk!?