17 || party

2 Months Later

    Tom and Olivia had just gotten back from a vacation in the Bahamas. Wedding planning was well underway. They picked out their venue and decided on a day in mid July. They had a little over three months to plan their wedding. Olivia's Maid of Honor would be her sister, and Tom's Best Man was Rob. After much arguing (and door slamming) the couple decided to have the wedding in Wisconsin instead of Boston. The cake was ordered, the dresses were picked out, and the meal was decided.

    "Tom, let's have a party!" Olivia exclaimed walking into the kitchen one day.

    "What kind of party, pretty girl?" Tom asked her. Olivia blushed, she loved when Tom called her pretty girl.

    "A football party. Girls versus guys," Olivia said.

    "Sounds good to me. But babe your fiancee is kind of good at football and you will get crushed," Tom said, looking at her with his dreamy eyes. Olivia wrapped her legs around his waist.

    "Well you have never played girls, who will probably look really cute, and probably be wearing short shorts, and probably will distract you," Olivia said sassily.

    "Damnit, you are good," Tom said pulling her in for a kiss. "I will call everyone up and see what they are doing tonight."

Later that day

    "Hey guys!" Olivia ran to the door to greet everyone. It was Rob and Sarah that walked in first. "Look at your belly! You look so cute!" Olivia said to Sarah's growing belly.

    "Baby G can come anytime now," Sarah said, plopping herself down on the couch.

    "Yeah anytime now," Rob snarkily said back.

    "Well, lets play some football," Tom said tossing a football to Julian. The girls wore each of their significant others white jerseys and the guys wore the blue ones. Since Sarah couldn't play, they called Chandler Jones to make the teams even and he played with the girls. Chandler was quarterback. He threw Olivia a long pass into the endzone and she made it in. She spiked the ball like Rob would. Tom came and picked her up and twirled her around. Next the girls were on defense and Tom was quarterback. He was looking to throw the ball when Olivia jumped on his back forcing him to fumble the ball and Leah pick it up and return it for a touchdown. The girls ended up winning 21-7. Tom was all huffy about losing. He wouldn't talk to Olivia. "Tom, it was just for fun. Don't take everything so seriously," Olivia said sitting on his lap and pushing his face together to make him pout even more.

    "We would have won if you wouldn't have been jumping on me all the time," Tom said crossing his arms. Olivia popped open a beer.

    "Is my fiancee a sore loser?" Olivia asked looking at him with raised eyebrows.

    "I'm not a sore loser I just need you to play fair next time," Tom answered.

    Olivia leaned into his ear "I can make you a winner tonight."

    "I like the sound of that," Tom said suddenly perky.

    "Okay seriously, you two are disgusting," Julian said tossing Tom a beer. Olivia laughed into his shirt as Tom kissed her forehead. Just then Rob came running out of the house out of breath.

    "Guys- it's time, Sarah's having the baby," Rob said still trying to catch his breath. He looked so nervous. The gang screamed with excitement and quickly got up from their seats. Danny, Leah, Julian, and Claire all piled into Tom and Olivia's Range Rover and followed Rob and Sarah to the hospital. They all felt like they were going to be Aunt's and Uncle's. Which they kind of were, they all had such a tight bond.

    After waiting for 3 hours, the girls were getting restless and so were the guys. The girls went to the gift shop to buy the baby gifts and clothes and balloons, while the guys went to find some food. Olivia bought the baby a white onesie that said Newest Patriots Fan. Tom brought Olivia a salad back and they took their spots back in the waiting room. They were all still wearing their jerseys from the game. They took a poll and majority said that it was a boy.

    Olivia had fallen asleep on Tom's shoulder. Tom rested his head against the wall. It had been 8 hours since they arrived at the hospital when finally Rob came in yelling "It's a boy!" The group was suddenly wide awake. They let out a big cheer.

"What's his name?" Claire asked. Rob didn't even think to answer, he was so excited. He motioned for the group to follow him. The girls walked into the hospital room first and saw Sarah holding the boy. It was such a sweet moment. Olivia put her hands to cover her mouth and tears instantly filled her eyes. Tom put his hand on her shoulder and ushered her to the far side of the room. They all smiled down at Sarah and the baby.

"Guys, I would like you to meet Kain Lucas Gronkowski,"' Sarah beamed. Rob was playing with Kain's fingers. They let out a collective "Awwe" Olivia took a picture holding baby Kain and captioned it Sorry Tom, but this little man stole my heart. Welcome to the world Baby G! #BabyGronkIsHere

They hung out for a while until they finally got kicked out. The car ride home was quiet. They were all stunned about how beautiful that moment was.Tom especially couldn't wait for that to be him and Olivia. Olivia started the conversation "Rob seemed to be pretty excited. I was kind of worried about him being a dad at first."

"Me too, but I think he was mesmerized by that little boy," Claire said.

"I think he is already planning out Kain's future. He is going to play football, go to Arizona, and play in the NFL. Win a couple of trophies and awards. That kid is done for," Danny stated. The pair cracked up laughing. Danny was one of those people who got funnier as the night dragged on. It was 4 in the morning. They got back to the house and everyone was just going to go home, but Tom offered to make them all breakfast. The girls all changed into a pair of Olivia's sweatpants and fell asleep on the couch while the guys ate their breakfast.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! Please don't forget to comment and vote!