21 || kiss

Olivia slipped on a mint green summer dress and wedges for the rehearsal dinner. She teased her straight hair and put on one last swipe of lipstick before joining Tom in the living room. Tom was facing the other way and she wrapped her hands around his waist.  "I was just about to yell at you to hurry up," Tom said turning around to face her. "Olivia, have I ever told you that you take my breath away? Because you do, everyday," he said pulling her in for a slow kiss. "You look stunning."

    "Thank you!" she said twirling around. "You look very handsome," Olivia said. Tom was wearing a white button down with navy blue pants. He parted his short hair to the side and gelled it to stay. Olivia loved playing with his hair. "Is everyone else meeting us there?" she asked.

    "As far as I know they are, so we better get going," Tom said. Olivia grabbed Tom's hand and she started to skip to the car. Since it wasn't going to rain, the wedding was going to be outside. When they arrived at the venue their wedding party was all there already. Tom and Olivia had it planned out that so the pairs would be Leah and Danny, Julian and Claire, Emily and Olivia's brother, Sarah and Tom's college room mate, and Olivia's sister and Rob.

    The girls walked down the aisle one by one and were met at the end by the groomsmen. They linked arms and went their separate ways. Olivia was next to walk down the aisle with her dad. She met Tom who dipped her and gave her a big kiss. "You know you can't do that tomorrow right?" Olivia said laughing hard. They practiced everything except their vows, which they kept secret, and walked back down the aisle, this time dancing.

    Everyone went back to Olivia's parents for dinner. They catered in Olive Garden, Tom and Olivia's favorite date night place. After they were done eating Tom snuck away with Olivia to her parent's balcony. "Can you believe that tomorrow we will finally be married?" he asked her.

    "I can't wait Tom. I am so excited to be Mrs. Brady," Olivia said hugging him. "So you are going back to the hotel with Rob?" she asked.

    "What?" Tom said surprised.

    "You can't stay here! It's against the rules to see me before I walk down the aisle," Olivia said glancing at him.

    "Fine. I'm not staying with Rob though, Kain will keep me up all night," Tom said grudgingly.

    "Kain is staying here with Sarah and the other bridesmaids. I can't believe you though you were going to stay here," Olivia said.

    "Well I didn't know!" Tom said back.

    "Kiss me," Olivia said with her arms still around him. Tom pushed her chin up towards him and kissed her. He ran his fingers through her hair. Olivia jumped up and sat on the edge of the balcony. She wrapped her legs around his waist. They heard Rob yelling from downstairs saying they were leaving. She pulled away and put her forehead against his. "Goodnight babe, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you," She said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

    "Goodnight angel. Sleep tight. I love you too," He said giving her a quick kiss back and making their way back downstairs.

    Olivia, who was sharing a bed with her sister, ended up texting Tom all night. Neither of them could sleep, not because they were nervous but because they were so excited. She must have fallen asleep at some point because her alarm woke her up at 6:00. She ran to the window and yelled "I'm getting married today!" Olivia ran downstairs to see her mom had already made breakfast. "Good morning mom!" she said kissing her mom on the cheek "I'm getting married today!" Olivia finished eating breakfast right as they hair and makeup people arrived. They styled her hair in a curly updo and gave her a light smokey eye. Her bridesmaids all gushed over how beautiful she looked. Leah commented that she looked like a brunette Barbie. Olivia and her bridesmaids all wore matching pink robes. On the back Olivia's said Mrs. Brady. She bought the girls theirs as their bridesmaids gifts. The doorbell rang and Olivia ran to see who it was. It was Rob.

    "Best man duty," Rob said handing Olivia a glittery silver gift bag with a large yellow bow on it. Olivia gave him a black box with a card in exchange.

"Thanks Rob! Can you give that to Tom for me?" Olivia asked.

"Sure thing. Hey Sarah!" Rob said yelling to Sarah as she got her hair curled. Sarah waved back and Rob went back to the hotel to deliver Tom's gift. As soon as Rob was out of the driveway Olivia opened hers. The card had a disc in it. She popped it into her computer. It was a video of Tom proposing to her, after the proposal was Tom's voice. "Good morning beautiful. Happy Wedding Day! I can not wait to see you today, but I especially can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait to see where this journey takes us. Have fun with your girly-friends getting even more beautiful than you already are and I will see you in a while. I love you princess." Tom said blowing her a kiss through the screen. Olivia had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"There's more. Open the gift," Claire insisted. Olivia slipped out a Tiffany's rectangular box. She opened it to reveal an anklet. It had charms on it that symbolized their relationship. One for the Red Sox game, the Patriots, a plane, a Christmas tree, a T for Tom, an O for Olivia, he silhouettes of Wisconsin, Massachusetts, and Arizona, a bulldog for Red, a picnic basket, and #12. Olivia began crying again. She loved her gift and how much thought Tom put into it.

"We are so going to have to redo your makeup," Julia said giving Olivia a hug.

Rob walked into the hotel room. "Dude, your future wife looks amazing this morning," Rob said handing him the black box.

"I need to see her," Tom said opening the box. He pulled out an engraved watch with the lyrics to Bless the Broken Road on the inside. The face of the watch had his and Olivia's signatures on it. Tom strapped it on right away.

"You can't see her. Isn't that against the rules?"

The next chapter is finally the wedding!