o8 || you love me?

Olivia went out and bought a brand new Tom Brady jersey for the game today. She grabbed a sweatshirt out of Tom's closet in case she got cold during the game. She threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans and her riding boots. She spritz on perfume, which Tom absolutely loved, and waited for Claire to pick her up. She hadn't been to a Patriot's game in so long. Olivia couldn't wait to see Tom on the field, but she was most excited to see him before the game. Claire pulled in and Olivia walked to her car. "You look so cute!" Claire said admiring Olivia's outfit.

    "Thanks Claire," Olivia said. They took a picture of both of them wearing their jerseys. Olivia posted on Instagram "Supporting our boys today #patsnation" They got to the game and went straight to the locker room.

    "Hey babe," Tom said when he saw Olivia. She blushed instantly. She kissed his cheek.

    "Win tonight and there will be more where that come from," Olivia said as she smacked Tom's butt. He looked so good in his uniform.Tom laughed pulling her in closer.

    "Is my baby feeling frisky today?" Tom asked her.

    "Maybe a little bit," Olivia said with a giggle. Julian and Rob were making gagging noises behind the couple. "Now go win that game. Who are we even playing again?" Olivia asked with her eyebrows knitted together.

    "We are playing the Chargers babe," Tom said planting another kiss on Olivia's lips. He pulled away, only for her to pull him back down for another one. She kissed him passionately, with her arms wrapped around his neck and his on the small of her back. Olivia wondered what happened to the shy quarterback she met 4 months ago.

    "Good luck babe. Throw a touchdown or five for me," Olivia said with a giggle before she left to go to her seat. The game started and Tom quickly moved the team down the field to score first. Olivia couldn't help but cheer loudly. She loved seeing her man do what he did best. The Patriots picked off the chargers and easily scored another touchdown.

    After the win Olivia made her way back to the locker room. Tom pulled her in close. "Oh my god, you smell horrible," Olivia said, jokingly covering her nose.

    "Well then I guess I better take a shower," Tom said locking the door.

    "I'm not getting in there with you, we are in public," Olivia said. Tom took a shower and got dressed in a dress shirt and pants.

    "How's about your boyfriend takes you out for a nice dinner tonight?" Tom asked her.

    "That sounds delightful," Olivia said pulling him in for another kiss. They raced each other to the car. Olivia won, and Tom blamed it on just finishing a football game. "You are such a sore loser Tom, good thing you don't lose often," Olivia said as Tom grabbed her around the waist and kissed her neck.

    They drove to the restaurant holding hands. Tom's eyes were on the road, Olivia's were on him. Everything seemed so much more simple when she was with Tom. She did not want to go back to college tomorrow. Throughout dinner fans kept coming up to Tom and congratulating him on the win tonight. With the win they clinched the AFC East, so it was a pretty big deal. They wanted pictures with him and autographs. Olivia made a mental note to call for a private table after every home game from now on. She thought it was cute how Tom apologized after every interruption.

Monday

    The next morning Olivia woke up to Tom banging pots and pans around in the kitchen. She threw on one of his sweatshirts and walked out there to see what was going on. "Good morning beautiful, breakfast will be ready shortly. I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes, with extra chocolate chips" Tom said with a smile. Olivia leaned against the door frame and smiled at him. He looked over and stared at her "You are stunning, Olivia, in every single way. With or without makeup you make my heart race," He gushed about his girlfriend.

    "Tom, why are you so good to me?" she asked him. Tom walked over to her and picked her up to put her on the counter. She wrapped her legs around him and put her forehead against his.

    "Because you are my girlfriend, you are incredibly sexy, you are smarter than anyone I know, you are so down to earth, and you stand up for yourself. Those are just a few of the reasons I love you so unbelievably much," Tom said smiling from ear to ear.

    "You love me?" she asked returning the smile with just as big of one.

    "Of course I do, you goofball," Tom answered her.

    "I couldn't be happier to hear you say that. I love you too, Tom," Olivia said back.  Olivia now felt as though she could go back to Wisconsin peacefully knowing that Tom loved her.

    Olivia got back to Wisconsin around 11 at night. She had 6 missed calls and they were all from Tom, whose name was Tommy Boy ❤ in her phone. Her name is his phone was LivvyKins. They did that after their picnic in the middle of Gillette Stadium. He left her voicemails saying how much he missed her already. She got in her car and started to pull out of the airport parking lot. She got to the road and Tom was calling her again. She picked up and put her foot on the gas as the light turned green. Out of nowhere a truck came and hit her on the drivers side. All Tom heard on the other side of the line was the screeching of breaks and Olivia scream. Tom started yelling into the phone and then the line went dead.

Sorry about the cliffhanger!