o6 || compromise

Flash forward 3 months and things are going great between Olivia and Tom. They have only seen each other once since Tom came to see her at college. During his bye week he came to see Olivia. They went to her small town and met her parents and siblings. Since they couldn't see each other in person, they talked, texted, and Facetimed all the time. It felt like they were together even if they weren't. Not only was Olivia and Tom's relationship going well but so was the Patriots football season. They were 11-2

    Olivia spent Thanksgiving with her family. The next day instead of going shopping with her mom and sister, she got on a plane and flew straight to Boston. She couldn't wait to see Tom. After the nearly 5 hour flight, Olivia met Tom waiting for her at the gate. She went running into his arms, he picked her up and swung her around. It was truly a fairytale sight. Tom put her down and pulled her in for a kiss with his hands around her waist, making their way up to her hair. Olivia placed one hand on his cheek, and the other grabbing his shirt. They walked to Tom's Range Rover with their arms around each other.

    "I have a lot planned for us while you are here," Tom said glancing between the road and Olivia. She looked good, with darker hair for the fall, she was wearing a cream colored sweater with a Burberry scarf, dark jeans, and brown riding boots. Tom couldn't help but wonder what she looked like underneath the clothes.

    "Oh really? I am so excited to be back here, I missed it so much," Olivia replied with a big smile on her face.

    "Although, it is supposed to rain and snow a lot so we might have to adjust our plans a bit. I have dinner reservations in an hour and a half, so we will stop at my place, freshen up and then go," Tom said, with one hand on the wheel, the other on Olivia's thigh. Olivia nodded to him with a smile on her face.

    They pulled up to Tom's mansion just as the rain started to come down. Tom, the gentleman that he was, got out first and put an umbrella over Olivia. Olivia clung tight to him, not wanting to screw up her hair. When she got in the house, she quickly went to change into a black shift dress to wear with her fringe booties. Tom was amazed with how good she looked. "Let's take a picture," Olivia said, thinking they looked good too. She posted the picture of them to Instagram, captioned with ❤. She set the picture as her background and then they left.

    A waiter led the couple to a private room. It was better to get a private room so fans wouldn't interrupt their meal. When they got to their table, Tom got quiet. Olivia knew there was something on his mind but she didn't know what. "Is everything okay babe? You've been awful quiet since we got here," Olivia said looking up at him.

    "Yeah, its just I've been thinking lately-"

    "Oh boy, not again," Olivia interrupted with a laugh.

"Funny, but seriously. We have been dating for three months now and we have only seen each other three times. What kind of relationship is that?" Tom questioned. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows together

    "Well I thought it was a pretty damn good relationship," Olivia said. He knew she was mad now, she had quite the potty mouth when she was mad.

    "Olivia, seriously, you think this is working? Relationships don't work like this," Tom said, getting louder as the conversation went on.

    "Well I don't know what the hell you want from me." Olivia fired back.

    "Move here, dammit. You are the one that has to make a change," Tom said.

    "Excuse me? I have to make a change. I can't I'm in the middle of a semester. I'm not just going to pack everything up and move halfway across the country for a guy I have only been dating for three months. That's not practical," she said with tears welling up in her eyes.

    "Obviously you have never been in a serious relationship. You need to compromise," he said. That comment pushed her over the edge. She stood up from the table.

    "If relationships are about compromise, then what the fuck are you compromising for me?" Olivia shot back, before she left the table and ran out of the restaurant.

    "Olivia, come back here, you aren't leaving I have the keys to the car," Tom said chasing after her.

    "I don't need the keys, I'm walking back, and don't you dare follow me. I want nothing to do with you right now" she said stepping out in the pouring rain.

    "You are being ridiculous right now," Tom said pulling up next to her in the car.

    "I'd rather be ridiculous then take part in your one sided compromise," she said as he drove off. She walked about a quarter mile. With her face covered in tears and rain, she called someone she considered a close friend. 20 minutes later, Rob Gronkowski pulled up and took her back to his place. On the way there she told him everything that happened.

Loved this chapter. Hope you guys did too! Comment on what you want to happen next for Tom and Olivia's relationship!