o7 || make up

Olivia took a shower as soon as she got back to Rob's house. When she got out of the shower she slipped on a Patriots shirt that Rob left out for her to wear. She came down the hallway to see Rob sitting on the couch talking on the phone. She sat next to him and draped her legs across his lap. She could tell that Rob was talking to Tom.

Rob hung up the phone and gave Olivia a serious look. "He's worried sick about you. He doesn't know you are here and he is driving around the city looking for you," Rob said.

"Thank you for lying for me, I just don't want to see him right now. Rob, you should have been there to see him. All of a sudden he just flipped and started getting angry," Olivia said, tears coming to her eyes.Rob gave her a friendly hug.

"Olivia, I was actually about to head over to Edelman's house before you called me. You are more than welcome to come with me or make yourself at home here," Rob said with his hand on her arm.

"If it's alright with you, I think I'm just going to chill here," Olivia said.

"That's fine. Help yourself to anything you like. The guest bedroom is all yours if you need to stay over," Rob said. Olivia nodded at him. He gave her a goodbye hug and left. Olivia couldn't help but think about how quickly Rob became like a brother to her.

Olivia popped in The Notebook because it was that kind of night. She was half way through the movie when she heard a knocking at the door. She got up and peaked around the corner to reveal a soaking wet Tom Brady.

"Olivia Kate Harrison! I know you are in there! Please talk to me!" Tom yelled through the door. She thought about letting him sit out there for a little longer but decided to let him in.She opened the door and walked away with her arms crossed. She wasn't quite ready to talk to him. She took her spot back on the couch.

"Olivia, I'm sorry. You were right, me wanting you to move here is selfish. I want you to finish college and then we can figure it out from there. I can't expect you to drop everything and move here just for me. You are so special to me and I'm not ready to lose you. Please talk to me," Tom said sincerely.

"Tom, your words really hurt me. I understand that this isn't the most conventional relationship but if it's working then why change it? Trust me, I want to be with you all the time, but that's just not how it is right now. Someday we will be together and never have to say goodbye, but that day isn't going to be here for a while. I'm only here for a short time and I don't want to spend it fighting," a teary eyed Olivia said.

"Me either. Come here princess, I missed you," Tom said as Olivia moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him. He did the same. The couple didn't finish watching the movie because they were too busy making up for their words from earlier in the night. That's the first time Olivia and Tom ever made love, and the last time they did it on Rob Gronkowski's couch.

The Next Day

"Hey Jules, what are you doing after practice? Do you want to go couch shopping with me after practice?" Rob said as soon as Tom walked in the door to the locker room. Everyone cracked up.

"Very funny Gronk. You are the one that told her to make herself at home," Tom said as he walked past the group to his office. The team all let out a collective Ooooh! Rob, Julian, and Danny all filed into Tom's office.

"So Tom, Claire wants to know when we are going to double date with you and Olivia?" Julian said to his quarterback.

"Bring her over tonight, I'll cook something up for us," Tom answered.

"Hey, what about us," Danny said.

"Yeah, I'll bring the couch," Rob said laughing. Tom threw a towel at him.

"You guys can all come. I'm assuming you are bringing Sarah and Leah?" Tom said. The boys nodded. "Come over around 7."

When Tom got home, he told Olivia that the gang was coming over for dinner. He went to the kitchen and began to cook some spaghetti, Olivia helped him. The whole time Tom kept thinking about how well they worked and how he was so lucky. Tom set the table and Olivia washed the floor, she wouldn't have needed to if Tom wouldn't have started a noodle fight with her. She got ready and poured herself a glass of wine. Olivia had just gotten to sit down when the doorbell rang. She went to the door and saw Danny and Leah, Rob and Sarah, and Julian and Claire standing there. The boys walked right in without saying anything. The girls all smiled."Hi!" they squealed simultaneously.

"Hi! I'm Olivia, Tom's girlfriend," She introduced herself. They all came in and took her to the back porch.

"We've heard so many great things about you," Sarah started out.

"We were wondering when Tom would finally get a girlfriend," Claire stated.

"I was so happy when Danny told me Tom had a girlfriend, I always felt bad when we all went out together and he was all alone," Leah said. Olivia explained how they met, when they see each other, their first fight, everything about them. "Wait, so you are still in college?" Leah asked.

"Yup, I attend UW Madison and I am getting my degree in journalism. I just started this fall," Olivia told them. These women made her feel so comfortable. It was like she knew them all of her life. Midnight rolled around and everyone left.

"What a good night!" Olivia gushed. "The girls invited me to sit by them for the game on Sunday. I really liked them, I think we hit it off," Olivia said to Tom as they cleaned up the aftermath of what was dinner. Tom just smiled and pulled her in for a kiss.

I'm really excited about the next chapter! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Comment and vote!