19 || my knight

The charity event went great. They raised over $80,000 for families in need. "Tom, last night was really fun! We need to organize more events like that," Olivia said.

    "I couldn't agree with you more," Tom said. "What are your plans for the day?"

    "I am going to hang out with Baby Kain and the girls, how about you?" Olivia answered.

    "I am going to hit the gym," Tom replied back.

    "Sounds good. Let's meet up for dinner," Olivia said giving him a quick kiss before leaving the house in a Mrs. Brady shirt with dark skinny jeans and her wavy hair tied in a pony tail. Claire bought her the shirt after they got engaged.

    Olivia walked into Sarah and Rob's house to the sound of Kain crying. "What is wrong with him now?" Rob yelled from upstairs.

    "I don't know, I changed hi, I fed him, I tried rocking him and he won't stop," Sarah yelled back. She looked stressed out.

    "Hey guys!" Olivia said entering the living room. Leah was on the couch covering her ears with pillows and Claire was rocking back and forth in her chair. Sarah gave her a worried look. "Here let me take him," Olivia said reaching for Kain. "Hi Kaine, it's Auntie Olivia, do you remember me? I missed you, my little baby boy. Are you giving mommy and daddy a hard time? They couldn't possibly be mad at you when you are this cute could they?" Olivia said to Kain. The more she talked, the less he cried. Sarah stared at her in amazement. "Quick get me his pacifier and blankie," Olivia said to Sarah. She rushed to get it and Kain was asleep.

    "Holy cow, Olivia you are a natural. How did you do that?" Sarah asked.

    "He can sense that you are stressed," Olivia whispered.

    "Have I gone deaf?" Leah asked sitting up on the couch. Claire laughed as Rob entered the room.

    "He finally stopped. What did you do?" Rob asked.

    "I just talked to him and he calmed down right away," Olivia answered.

    "Well now that you have him under control I'm going to work out," Rob said grabbing his gym bag.

    "Thanks for the help!" Sarah yelled as he shut the door. An hour passed and Kain was still sleeping in Olivia's tanned arms. "Olivia you would be such a good mom," Sarah said still amazed that Kain was silent.

    "Thanks. I just don't think I am ready for kids yet," Olivia said back.

    "Does Tom want kids?" Claire asked.

    "Oh yeah! He was ready to have kids the minute we became official. We get in fights about kids because he wants them right now and I don't," Olivia answered still holding Kain.

    "Well, whenever you do have kids, you will be a great mom," Leah said. Olivia blushed.

    Olivia hung out for a while longer before she had to get going. "I better go. I have to go pick up a few groceries and I told Tom I would meet him for supper around 7," She said goodbye and gave the girls a hug and kissed Kain on the forehead.

    Olivia was in line to checkout at the grocery store and she was flipping through magazines, when she saw a clearly photoshopped picture of Tom and a blonde woman. The headline read Caught in the act! Next to that picture was a picture of Olivia that a paparazzi had taken where she looked angry. The caption read She walked in on them and kicked Tom out of his own house. She picked up another magazine Pregnant and Alone: Tom Brady left his Bride to be. Olivia was so confused. She knew Tom wouldn't cheat on her so why would they print this? It was finally her turn to pay. She walked out of the store and a bunch of paparazzi surrounded her and asked her questions about the scandal. She tried to ignore them but they kept pushing her around and grabbing her arms. She got in her car and called Tom but he didn't answer. Olivia had tears in her eyes, never had she been harassed like she just was. They were sitting outside of her car and she couldn't move because they were behind her. She kept calling Tom until he finally answered. "Hey babe!" she heard on the other side of the phone. "Hey," Olivia said plainly, wiping the tears from her eyes. "What's the matter?" he asked. He was concerned about her. "I-I just went t-to the grocery store a-and I saw a t-tabloid that said you ch-cheated on me, and I walked out of the s-store and I was harassed by p-paparazzi and they kept t-touching me. I can't even move my car b-because they won't leave me alone," she said sobbing into the phone. She was thankful that her car had tinted windows. "I will be right there." he said angrily.

Five  minutes later Tom pulled up, still sweaty from the gym. He made his way through the sea of photographers. He got right next to Olivia's door and yelled "You can all stop harassing my fiancee. I did not and will never cheat on her. I am going to marry her and love her for the rest of my life. I can't even imagine doing something to mess up this relationship." They were still taking pictures. Just to prove his point, he opened Olivia's door, pulled her out of the car, and kissed her right there. They kept taking pictures. He grabbed Olivia's face and wiped the tears away, she smiled at him and kissed him again. The photographers started to leave one by one.

They both got in Tom's car and went to dinner. Olivia held Tom's hand the whole time. "Thanks for being my knight in shining armor and saving me today," She said looking at him lovingly.   

"Thanks for believing me," Tom said kissing her hand. He had one eye on the road and one on her.

Tom is such a gentleman. Professing his love to Olivia in front of all of those people. I liked this chapter a lot. Hope you guys did too! Let me know by voting or commenting!