18 || need

Baby Kain came home the next day and everyone was going over to Rob and Sarah's house to decorate it before they got home. On the car ride over Tom looked at Olivia and said "I can't wait for that to be us babe."

    "I know you can't, but I can," Olivia answered.

    "What?" Tom said confused.

    "Tom, I am only 20 years old. I am not ready for kids yet," Olivia said plainly.

    "I have been talking about kids ever since I met you. Why haven't you said anything until now?" Tom said sharply.

    "Why? Because if I told you I didn't want kids right away we wouldn't be getting married in a couple of months?" Olivia questioned him.

    "Well, maybe," Tom said angrily.

    "You are unbelievable, you know that. I can't believe we are having this conversation right now," Olivia said crossing her arms.

    "You are the one that didn't say anything about not wanting kids," Tom said.

    "You are not listening to me! I didn't say I never wanted kids, I said not right now! Let me live a little!" Olivia yelled just as they pulled into the driveway. Olivia quickly got out of the car and went inside still angry with her arms crossed. Tom sat in the car for a few minutes running his fingers through his hair wondering what had just happened. Tom stormed into the house.

    "Olivia, let me talk to you," he said calmly. Olivia reluctantly followed him into one of the spare bedrooms. "Babe, why are you getting so mad about this?"

    "It's just so much pressure. I am trying to plan our dream wedding. You want kids, and I'm just not there yet. The pressure is too much right now," Olivia said sobbing. Tom pulled her into his chest.

    "Hey, shh, it's okay. I'm sorry. Please stop crying," Tom said holding her close. Tom pulled her away from him and planted a kiss on her forehead.

    "I'm sorry. I am just really stressed out," Olivia said pulling in for another hug.

    "I think I know just what you need," Tom said.

    "Tom I can't believe we are going to Punta Mita!" Olivia squealed. It made Olivia feel good knowing that Tom listened to her, she had always wanted to travel to Punta Mita.

    "Well I know you have been feeling stressed lately and a vacation is just what you need and deserve," Tom said. They got off the plane and went to their villa.

    "You know, this is our first vacation alone together," Olivia said as she lay next to Tom on the patio furniture.

    "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Tom said.

    "Cheers to that," Olivia said as they clinked their glasses. "It is absolutely beautiful here, thank you for bringing me here."

    "Thank you for being here with me," Tom answered kissing her forehead. Olivia climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately. She grabbed his shirt and his hands made her way through her hair.

    The next morning they had breakfast delivered to them. Tom brought his bride to be breakfast in bed. "Good morning beautiful," he said as he walked in the doorway. Olivia pulled the blankets away from her face.

    "Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, you are so good to me. How did I get so lucky?" Olivia smiled.

    "How did I get so lucky?" Tom repeated.

    "It's probably because you are hot and alright at football," Olivia joked. Tom smirked at her. "Tell me a secret."

    "One time, I took Danny's phone and put it in Julian's room. I kept calling it with a private number. So I kept Julian up all night, and I had Danny looking around the hotel for his phone and when he finally found it, they started yelling at each other and had no idea it was me," Tom said in between laughing. He had tears in his eyes he was laughing so hard. "Your turn."

    "You are horrible!" Olivia said pushing him and laughing. "The first time we met, you thought you spilled ketchup on my white shorts. It was actually Seth, I was at the concessions stand getting napkins and wet wipes to clean them," Olivia said.

    "For real? Here I felt bad about wrecking your shorts and it wasn't even me!" Tom smiled.

    "I tried to tell you, but you kept apologizing and wouldn't let me get a word in," Olivia said giving Tom a little shove. They ate breakfast together and went on a hike on top of a small mountain. She had a fellow hiker take their picture and it was of their silhouettes. She captioned it Punta Mita, I love you, but I love the man next to me even more. Tom treated Olivia to a fish pedicure and dinner.

    They spent the next couple of days relaxing and lounging at the beach. It was time to get back to Boston. Tom had a charity event he had to get back for. He was hosting a dinner at a country clubb in Boston, all of the proceeds went to families in need.  He slept in Olivia's lap the whole plane ride back. Olivia took a picture of him and posted it with the caption My Sleeping Beauty.

    The couple was so jet lagged that when they got back to their house they went right to sleep. Olivia woke up to see that Tom was gone. She walked out to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter Good morning beautiful, I went for a run. Be back soon. Love Tom. Olivia held the note to her heart and smiled. She made him breakfast and finished right as he ran in the door with Red. "Hey you," she said leaning up against the arch, wearing one of his button down shirts with no pants.

    "Olivia Kate, has anyone ever told you that you are sexy as hell?" Tom said grabbing her by the waist. Olivia giggled as Tom kissed her neck. "Are you coming with me to my charity event tonight?" he asked her.

    "Oh, I didn't know I was invited," Olivia said walking back into the kitchen.

    "Babe, you are always invited to go with me," Tom said following her. "We need to leave her in an hour though, so you better go get ready if you are coming with me." Olivia ran to the bathroom. She straightened her hair and applied her makeup. She slipped on a black romper and red strappy wedges. She finished getting ready just in time. Tom put on a blue button down and khakis. They hopped out of the Range Rover and walked down the red carpet and posed for a few pictures. They stopped for an interview.

    "There they are, the guests of honor," the reporter said,

    "Good to see you Jack," Tom said.

    "Did you two know that people consider your relationship to be relationship goals? People are considering you two to be the couple of the year. We have all seen the proposal video and the funny Instagram posts. How do you do it?" Jack said. They both laughed and Tom put his arm around Olivia.

    "We just make sure we make time for each other. We both have very busy schedules but that doesn't stop us," Tom answered.

    "I always tell him that it helps that he is hot," Olivia said laughing along with Jack.

    "What does this charity event mean to you guys?" Jack asked.

    "I feel like we are so blessed with the life we are living. I think it is important to give back. Charity and volunteering are things that mean so much to us," Olivia answered. Tom nodded looking down at his fiancee.

    "You two have a good night, nice seeing you again," Jack said. Tom and Olivia waved as they walked away. Tom pulled Olivia off to the side and pushed her up against the wall and kissed her.

    "I have never loved you more than I do right now," Tom said between kisses.

Thanks for all of the votes lately! You guys rock!