Chapter 27

I decide on a cute crop top and a pair of jeans for tonight. I slip on my sneakers as I finish the final touch ups with my hair and very minimal makeup. A knock echoes at my door and I open it to find max in a white button down shirt and a dark pair of jeans. "Wow, you look gorgeous." He says, leaning against the doorframe as his eyes take up and down my body. "Thanks love, you look just as good." I smile before grabbing my phone and purse. "Nope, put that down. Don't even think about bringing your money with." He says but I ignore him. "I can't expect you to pay for everything. Plus you're the champ so I've got to buy you a drink." I say as I walk past him and close my hotel door behind me. "Oh baby you can try but there is no way my woman is paying for herself when we're out." He says and I smile sweetly at him as we walk into the elevator. He places his arm protectively around my back as we make our way to the bar at the hotel next door where the team wanted to meet.

We walk up to the guys and they all cheer. "Max Max Max Super Max!" They all yell and he laughs. "Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without all of you. So this is a celebration for all of us. So the first round is on me." He yells to the group and they all cheer and follow him to the bar. I find a seat along the bar as I watch him and everyone else order their drinks. He hands his card to the barman and he points at me but before I can see what he is saying I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to find a guy. A guy that I recognize. "Anna, hey! How are you?" He asks. "Ryan, hi." I say with a sigh. He was friends with my ex as well as Thomas until we found out that Ryan knew about everything the whole time and didn't say anything. I move to get up but I feel a hand grip my arm and pull me back. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks. "I'm leaving before my boyfriend sees." I say to him. "Oh you have a little boyfriend? Aww that's adorable. Where is he hiding then?" Ryan teases. "I'm not hiding. Now take your hands off of my lady before I break each finger slowly and painfully." I hear a gruff voice behind me. I feel Ryan's hands loosen a little and I pull my arm out from his hand and jump off the chair, standing right in front of max. "Leave before I get you thrown out of here." Max says and Ryan narrows his eyes before he leaves. "Thank you Max. I don't know what I was going to do." I say turning to him. "You don't have to thank me, protecting you is my job." Max says. "Anyways, let's celebrate you." I say changing the subject. "I got you a drink." Max says, seemingly not happy about the subject change but he turns to the barman who is handing us the drinks. "Thank you babe." I smile.

A while later and after a few drinks, max pulls me closer to him as we dance to the music. "I think it's time to go to bed." Max says and I see as others are also starting to leave. "I think that's a great idea. You have a race to win tomorrow." I smile up at him. He laughs and takes my hand as we walk back to our hotel next door. We arrive at our rooms and I pull max into my room with me. I push him onto the bed and straddle his lap. "I've been waiting to properly congratulate you. My champion." I smile at him and he smiles back as I close the gap between our lips. His hands are placed firmly on my ass and the roam up and down my back. My hands tug at his hair before I begin to unbutton his shirt. I kiss down his cheek and along his jawline to his neck as I push the shirt off of his shoulders. He shrugs it off with a groan as I continue to kiss his neck and collarbone. His chain cools my lips when they come into contact with it, sending shocks down my heating body.

He tries to pull my shirt off but I stop him. "Tonight is all about you, and I know we're tired so it's just about you tonight." I say into his ear before I push him back on the bed so he is lying down. "But if you want a show, I'll give you a show." I say as I pull my crop top and bra off, throwing them somewhere in the room. He sits back up shifting us back on the bed, he connects his lips with mine as his hands roam my chest. I drag my hands down his torso, feeling his muscles flex beneath them. I groan at the feeling and continue moving my hands till they reach his belt buckle. I place my hand on top of his jeans, feeling him through the fabric. The slight touch causes max to groan into the kiss. I put more pressure and feel as he hardens underneath me. I push him back and kiss down his neck and stomach as I undo his belt and zipper. I make my way down his abs, licking and sucking the muscles. His groans get longer and louder as I move down his body. He slightly lifts his hips as I pull his jeans down and rub my hand along him through the thinner fabric of his boxers. He lets out a sound that makes my knees weak, I feel them shake as I kneel on the floor, pulling down his boxers and I watch as his length springs up. I place my hand at the base and slowly move my hand up and down him. I feel him throb beneath my hand as he lets out another groan. I move my hand and lick up the underside of him, along the thick vein that I can feel the blood pounding through. His hands find my hair and wrap tightly in my hair.

I swallow some water that was sitting on the bedside table before climbing up onto the bed and into Max's arms. "Let me." He says with a slight yawn as he moves down. "Nope, you're tired and that was just about celebrating you. Now if you win tomorrow, think of me as your prize. If you win tomorrow, we can do whatever you want." I say to him. He shifts back up to me, pulling me into his arms. "I can't wait to taste you." He whispers straight into my ear. I almost let out a moan. "Cocky are we?" I ask him. "Well if you look at the previous races this season, I'll say I'm definitely getting my prize tomorrow." He says looking at me hungrily. "You do just seem to be winning everything this season. Can I just say it's extremely hot, watching you dominate your sport at the highest level. It's a real pleasure watching you. For both reasons." I say casually, snuggling into him, ready to fall asleep. "Really? I guess you'll have the pleasure of watching me race for the rest of my career. Especially after I win my prize tomorrow." I says into my ear. His voice makes my thighs clench involuntarily. I can't wait for tomorrow.