Chapter 37

The Porsche pulls over and stops in front of me. The smile on my face grows wide as the driver door opens and max steps out. Immediately I run to him, jumping into his arms and wrapping mine around his neck, hugging him close to me. "Hi schatjie." He says into my neck. "Hi, my love." I reply, taking in the fact that I'm finally back with him. My body relaxing against his. After much protest, he lets me down before grabbing my suitcase and placing it into the boot of the car. I climb in the passenger seat and he gets back into the drivers seat, starting the car. The aircon immediately helping with the heat of Brazil. I lie back in the seat, taking in the scenery around me as we make our way to the hotel. I look to my side to find max staring at me he looks back at the road and places his free hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing circles with his thumb. "How was your flight?" He asks, making conversation. "It was nice, it felt like it was took forever because I just wanted it to be over so I could finally see you again." I say with a smile and he laughs. "I'm so happy to see you again." He says, his hand squeezing my thigh. "I know I've said this already but well done on your wins in Austin and Mexico. I'm so proud of you." I say, placing my hand on top of his and squeezing it slightly. I lean over and kiss his cheek before moving my lips to his ear. "That's two prizes if my counting is correct." I whisper, lightly placing my hand at the top of his thigh and scratching my nails along the fabric of his jeans. He groans and I feel the car speed up causing me to smile.

~

I walk over to the balcony in the hotel room, taking in our beautiful view. I turn around to find max sitting on the couch, watching me. "Like what you see?" I ask him with a smile as I slowly walk towards him. I'm still in my sweatpants and oversized shirt but the way max is looking at me makes me feel like the sexiest woman alive. "Fuck, I always love what I see schatjie. You are gorgeous and I can't get enough of you. I don't think I ever will." He admits as I sit on his lap, straddling his thighs with mine. "Good because I will never get enough of you and you're mine." I say, placing my hand on his cheek and pulling his lips to mine.

The kiss was slow at first but then we realized just how much we missed each other and it sped up. Max's hands were resting on my waist and I had one hand on his chest and the other was softly tugging on his hair. I pull away for a slip second so I can throw my shirt off. Max groans into the kiss. "Fuck I missed you baby. So much." He says, placing his hands underneath my thighs and lifting us up off of the couch. He holds me against him as he walks through the hotel room. I can feel him hardening against my thigh and I groan at the feeling, his lips still against mine. I feel him lean down and then I feel the bed underneath me. Without breaking the kiss he placed me down and hovered above me. I run my hands along his chest. Dragging them down to the hem of the shirt and softly scratching my nails up his stomach and chest. I can feel the strong muscles flexing under my touch. I bunch the shirt up by his shoulders and he gets the message, lifting up and pulling his shirt off and throwing it somewhere in the room before placing his lips back on mine.

I manage to flip us over, our lips still connected but I move down his cheek and kiss along his jaw before making my way down his neck. I find his soft spot at the base of his neck and suck on the spot, earning myself a loud groan from the man underneath me. The sound hits me straight in my core, sending shivers up my spine. I kiss my way down his chest, licking the crests and valleys all the way down to the waistband of his jeans. I place my hand on top of his pants and teasingly rub my palm along him. "Fuck Anna." He groans out and I'm glad I'm not standing because I can feel my legs weakening at that sound.

~

I catch my breath as max pulls me into his chest. "Was that prize good enough for you?" I ask, jokingly. "You are better than any reward and any trophy." He says, kissing my temple as we continue to catch our breaths. "Aww really?" I ask turning to face him. "Yes schatjie. You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I have no idea where I'd be without you. I love you so much and I don't deserve you. You have done so much for me and your support means the world to me. I will not be able to survive without you. You are my prize, my trophy the true love of my life. I love every part of you, even the tiniest parts, everything and I will continue to love you forever." He says seriously, his blue eyes piercing mine. Tears well up in my eyes. "I love you so much too. Every single bit of you, I love. I will always be here to support you because I want you to succeed and I love watching you win races and seeing the smile on your face. Seeing you happy makes me happy and I know we can take on anything that life throws our way. I will always be cheering for you. I love you, for the rest of time." I smile at him. "For the rest time." He confirms, softly kissing me.

The End