Intro

"Can you chill with your crush on my brother, I'm getting sick." Cesar whined while walking to his house. "I can't help it, he makes me feel things." I said trying to annoy him on purpose. I couldn't help but laugh looking at his clearly nauseous expression. "I'm kidding, dumbass!" Knowing I indeed was not kidding.

We arrived at the famous Diaz house, but the atmosphere was off. My brother Antonio was sitting at the kitchen table with Cesar's brother Oscar and a few of their other friends. I should probably mention that they're in a gang, the famous "Los Santos". My abuelo was in it, so was my father, and now Antonio. Or should I say "Sad eyes".

They all looked at us like they had seen a ghost. We walked towards them while I felt my heart in my throat. We had gone there to celebrate my birthday, I turned 15. I didn't really want to have a quince, even though my brother would've wanted me to have one.

"What's wrong?" Cesar asked with his voice shaking.

I noticed Oscar's eyes on me. "We'll talk about it later mano, it's Luna's day today." He tapped Cesar's arm clearly backing out of explaining the situation. "No, what the hell's going on?" I raised my voice. Antonio sighed and signaled for us to sit down.

Suddenly Oscar got up slamming the chair towards the table and stormed outside.

My brother rested his hand on Cesar's shoulder.

"Compa, they found the drugs, Oscar's going to prison."

"What?"