22. I think you're just in love

After Cesar had left, I went to sit in the kitchen and finally felt good enough to eat some actual food.

"Wow, look who's alive." Antonio walked in. I sent him an annoyed look and continued eating. "Do you have any plans for today?" He asked and grabbed a redbull from the fridge. "Yeah, Valeria is coming over soon and then we'll go to Cesar's." I said. "Is he having a party?" He asked. "I don't think so?" I replied, starting to wonder the same thing. "Shouldn't y'all be doing some actual studying this week?" He smiled, taking a sip from his drink. "Ha ha, you know I'm gonna do good." I rolled my eyes at him. "Right." He answered. I finished eating and headed to the shower. While I was taking my hair out of the quite tangled bun I had done in the morning, I thought about last night, how Oscar's hands were in my hair, softly grabbing it. Now, I looked at my reflection and it was all messy. Just like last night. I stepped in the shower, my mind filled with thoughts about tonight. I didn't want to see Oscar, but at the same time, I had never wanted anything more. I wondered if I should tell Valeria, it would feel good to tell someone about it.

I got back to my room and grabbed my phone from my bed. I noticed texts from Valeria asking when she could come over. I decided to call her. I put the call on speaker while I put some clothes on. "Hi!" I heard her answer the phone. "Hi, so you can come over now, is it okay if we go to Cesar's later? Everyone's gonna be there." I said, throwing a hoodie over my wet hair. "Yeah of course!" She replied. "I'll grab my stuff and leave soon, okay?" She added. "Yup, see you soon." I said and ended the call. I put on a pair of shorts and wrapped my hair up in a towel. I decided to clean up a little while I waited for Valeria.

I heard the front door open, so I left my room to greet her. I walked out of my room and it wasn't Valeria. I saw Oscar. I wasn't ready to see him, and by the looks of it, he wasn't ready to see me. "Is Sad Eyes he-" Before he could finish, I turned around and walked to my room. I closed my door and slammed my back onto the door. Why the fuck did I do that? I started walking around my room thinking of the hundred ways I could've handled that better. Did I actually just look at him and walk away? Oh my god. I sat down on my bed and stared at the wall. I had never done that before, not even when I was 13 and madly in love with him, no, I decided to do that when I was 18. My train of thought was stopped by my door opening. I looked up and saw Valeria. "Yo you good?" She laughed, looking at my stressed face. "I gotta tell you something." I stood up and made her sit down. "Damn." Valeria looked at me, obviously very lost on why I'm freaking out. "Okay so, you know Oscar?" I asked, standing in front of her. "Oh yeah, he actually walked out right when I was here." Valeria pointed outside and smiled. "Girl focus!" I said, getting and eyeroll back. "You know how I feel about him, right?" I asked. "Yeah?" Valeria said, looking more and more confused by the second. "We kind of, kissed last night." I said, with a nervous expression. I could see Valeria's eyes almost popping out of her head, and her jaw drop on the floor. "You kissed Cesar's brother?" She asked, a bit too loud in my opinion. "Oh my god, shut up!" I whispered, pointing at the door. "When, where?" She asked. "Well, you kind of interrupted us when you called." I chuckled. "Are you serious? Girl I am so sorry." She laughed in shock. "Yeah, well anyways, he hasn't said a word to me after that, and just like 5 minutes ago, he came here and I thought he was you, so I walked out and when I saw him I literally ran back into my room." I said, with my hands in my hair. "No you didn't." She said, very visibly wanting to laugh, but wanting to save me from the embarrassment. "Yes, I did. And now I have to see him tonight, and I'm freaking out." I said. "Okay, calm down, it's okay." Valeria stood up and grabbed my shoulders. "How was the kiss tho?" She changed her expression to a smirk. I contemplated on telling her because I was worried about the other thing, but the kiss was too good not to talk about. "Fucking amazing." I smiled, rolling my head. "Was it all you'd ever dreamed about?" Valeria asked, trying to get me in a better mood. "Better. He was so tall, and he smelled so good I felt like I was gonna faint. His hands were all over me and the kiss felt so like, passionate you know? Like my lips were a drug and he was addicted." I said, kind of zoning out. "Okay girl, you're starting to sound like a corny romance book. Didn't you used to be a bad bitch?" Valeria laughed. "That's exactly my problem! I've lost my edge completely." I said, waking up from fantasyland. "I think you're just in love. But you gotta remember who you are so you don't lose yourself if things go wrong." Valeria said, looking at me with a soft smile on her face. "Right." I sighed. "Next subject. What the fuck was going on with you and Jamal yesterday?" I yelled, causing the room to fill with laughter. "What do you mean?" Valeria laughed, looking at me like I was crazy. "Come on, he was all up in your business and you didn't seem to mind." I squinted my eyes at her. "Ain't he normally like that to everyone?" Valeria rolled her eyes. "No, he's obsessed with you." I said, shaking my head. "For real?" Valeria asked. "I mean, look at you. Do you feel anything for him?" I slowly asked. "I'm not gon' lie, he is fine as hell." Valeria said, causing both of us to burst into laughter. "Hey, I personally don't get it, but I think y'all would be good together. Just remember, he's real sensitive, he just doesn't show it." I said, my laughter turning into a smile. "Yeah, well have you ever thought that Oscar might be the same way?" Valeria asked. Her question really threw me off, this time I really had made it all about me.

Author's note; Hi!<3 Would you guys be interested in a little Spotify playlist inspired by this story? I was thinking about making one;) Thank you so much for reading this story<3