20. Does he regret it?

Seeing Oscar standing in front of me, leaning against the wall, looking at me with drunken eyes, and the sexiest smirk I've ever seen, made me weak in the knees. I started wondering if I'd fallen asleep in the bathroom and this was all just a twisted dream. "What's up?" Was all I could say, feeling awkward, shy and dizzy. "What do you mean?" He asked, tilting his head, keeping his eyes on mine. "Huh?" I smiled, arching my eyebrows. "Huh?" He copied me, and took a few steps closer, with a sarcastic confused look on his face, still remaining eye contact. The moment felt unreal, I didn't know what to do. "What are you doing?" I smiled, our height difference making me look up at him. "Nothin'." He shook his head, taking two steps closer, so that I could see every beautiful detail of his face. Just as I was about to say something, he grabbed my waist and his lips met mine. I grabbed his shirt, and pulled him into my room, he turned me around so my back slammed the door closed. His hand found it's way inside of my shirt, grabbing my waist, while the other one was in my hair, tugging it slightly. My hands explored his strong chest, slowly making their way on his back. The kiss was soft, but at the same time, full of passion. I couldn't believe it was happening, I felt a wave of warmth go through my entire body, while his lips slowly kissed their way down my neck. "Fuck, Luna." He groaned, in between kisses. Hearing him say that was something I had only ever dreamed of, and I wish I could have it on repeat in my ear. His other hand that was in my hair went on my waist and he pulled me closer to his body, while he went back to kissing my lips. His hands traveled down my back, and with his other hand, he grabbed my ass, making me gasp under my breath. I felt like I could pass out, feeling his soft lips on mine, and hearing his heavy breathing, and knowing that it was caused by me. Just as I was dreaming of the moment lasting forever, my phone rang. I let it ring for a while, until Oscar pulled away. I grabbed my phone from my front pocket, and it was Valeria. "You should answer." Oscar said, rubbing his chin. I hesitated, before I answered. "Hi, this isn't the best time." I said, but before she could even comprehend what I said, she started talking. "I have to hear from Cesar that y'all are having a party?" She asked. "I'm sorry." I laughed, awkwardly. "You're very welcome to join." I added. I looked at Oscar, who looked at me before rubbing his face and leaving the room. I felt my heart ache, like I could collapse on my bed in tears. "You sure?" I heard Valeria ask. "Sure, I mean, I'm a bit tired, so I might not be the best company but yeah, come!" I said, trying to sound as calm and collected as possible. "That's okay, I can make you feel awake, trust me." She laughed, before hanging up the phone. I stared at the call ended on my phone screen, and let out a big sigh. I felt my nose tingle, and I tried my hardest to keep it together. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror, fixed my hair and walked out of my room.

I walked outside, and saw Oscar sitting in the same spot on the couch with a beer in his hand, smoking a cigarette. I sat next to Cesar, sending a look at Oscar, but not receiving one back. "Valeria's on her way." I said, turning to Cesar. "Yeah, I invited the others as well." He said. "I think I'm finally gonna make a move on Monse." He added. "Good for you!" I said, trying to hide the fact that I was absolutely panicked about not having a clue what Oscar was thinking at the moment. I went to grab another beer, and tried my hardest to get my thoughts somewhere else.

Valeria showed up, and right after her came Jamal, Monse and Ruby. They walked up to us and grabbed a couple of chairs and set them in front of us. "No Jasmine?" Cesar asked Ruby, still teasing him about his dream. "Oh come on, this poor boy has been going through it lately." Jamal said, patting Ruby's back. "Do you guys think me and her would be a good match?" Ruby asked, while taking his backpack off of his back. "Sure, you're both insane." I sighed. "See, I've made a list of pros and cons." Ruby continued, pulling a notebook from his backpack. "My point exactly." I said, pointing at the notebook in his hands. "This is serious, woman!" He yelled, causing me to roll my eyes. "Valeria, do you think this is insane?" Ruby turned to Valeria. "I mean, I get it, but you can not let her see that, haven't you watched friends?" Valeria laughed. "I haven't, and I never will." Ruby said, grabbing the collar of his shirt, being sassy as always.

As Ruby was going on and on about his list, I couldn't help but peek at Oscar, and seeing him talk to the other guys, seeming like nothing had happened. The thing that bothered me the most, was that I had no idea what was going on inside his head. Did he regret it? Was he happy about it? I had no clue. I looked back at my group and noticed that the only people invested in Ruby's list were Jamal and Valeria. Cesar and Monse were having their own conversation. I started listening to Ruby again, who was very passionate about his issue. "Ruby, I think for once, you shouldn't overthink everything, just go for it." I interrupted him. "Wow, you're one to talk." He rolled his eyes. Usually, that would be true, but what happened about 30 minutes ago wasn't very overthinker of me. "As long as you're kind to her, I don't see a problem. You clearly feel something towards her, so why can't you two explore that together?" I said, drunkenly slurring through my words. "Yeah, Luna's right, there's no harm in liking someone." Valeria added. "Word." Jamal decided to jump in, causing us all to roll our eyes. "Do you think so?" Ruby asked. "Yes!" We all said, making him smile in the most adorable way. I looked at my right, noticing that Cesar and Monse had disappeared. I heard the loud music in my ears, wishing for it to be even louder, so I wouldn't be able to hear my thoughts. I turned my head back to look at a smiling Ruby, and a flirty Jamal, the victim being Valeria, who looked like she was enjoying the attention. Damn. Can I ever just have a normal love interest?

As time went by, I felt sleepier and sleepier, and noticed less and less people at the party. "I think I'm gonna go to bed." I said, leaning towards my friends. "Oh, is it okay if we hang out here for a bit?" Valeria asked, turning her head away from Jamal. "Yeah, totally." I replied, standing up. "Good night guys, when y'all see Cesar and Monse tell them that I went to bed." I said. "Good night." They all said, smiling at me. I took one last look at Oscar, receiving a quick look back, but the head turn was just as quick. I walked to my room, feeling overwhelmed by how much can fit into one night.