3. Morning full of surprises

I slowly opened my eyes only to see Cesar sitting next to me, staring at me. "What the fuck dude?" I yelled, shocked and still half asleep. "Your brother let me in." He smiled. "How are you not hungover?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "I was actually wondering the same thing when I woke up." He laughed. "Well if you want me to wake up, go get me a redbull from the fridge." I said, slowly sitting up. Cesar got up and walked out, and in a second he was back. "Shit, you're fast." I laughed, grabbing my redbull. Cesar sat back down and smiled. I opened my redbull and took a sip, looking at a suspiciously smiley Cesar. "Okay, what's up?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He looked at me, offended. "You're acting hella suspicious." I answered. "Promise you won't get mad." He sighed. It was way too early for this shit. "What did you do?" I asked. "Yesterday, I may have told Oscar about Oliver." He spat out.

"What?" I asked, even though I heard him too well. "After y'all left he asked me who Oliver was, and I told him he was your boyfriend, and not a very good one." He mumbled. "Oh my god, Cesar!" I whined. "Did you tell him everything?" I asked, emphasizing the word everything. "No, I just told him about his temper, that's it." He said, grabbing my hand. "If he tells Antonio about this, he'll find out I lied to him." I whispered. "I told him not to! I swear he won't." Cesar said. I sighed and took another sip of my very much needed drink. "Cesar, you shouldn't have done that, it was private." I looked at his puppy dog-like face. "I'm so sorry!" He apologized, dramatically shaking my hand. "Whatever, what's done is done. It's okay." I sighed, getting up. "Are you sure?" Cesar asked. "Yes, we're good. Was there anyone in the kitchen when you got me this?" I asked, pointing to my redbull and wondering if I should change out of my bralette and shorts. "No, just your brother, why?" He said. "Let's eat some breakfast, you hungry?" I asked. "Hell yeah." Cesar said with relief.

We walked out of my room into the kitchen where the first thing I saw was Oscar. I sent Cesar a death glare and pulled on his hoodie for him to give it to me. "He wasn't here when I was." He whispered while giving me his hoodie. I zipped it up and walked to the cabinet fearing the possibility of Oscar already telling Antonio about Oli. "Good morning mana." Antonio greeted me. "Morning." I sent him a smile, noticing Oscar looking at me silent. I took out a box of cereal and made two bowls for me and Cesar. I sat down between him and Oscar. "What are y'all up to today?" Antonio asked, referring to me and Cesar. "I'm hanging out with Oliver today." I said, noticing all of them glancing at me. "Luna, I don't like that guy." My brother sighed. I stared at the bowl of cereal in front of me feeling uncomfortable with the fact that he was the only one at this table not knowing the truth. Well kind of, I know if Oscar knew everything, he wouldn't be able to keep quiet. "Mano, it was one time, we're good." I lied. I felt Oscar's eyes on me. Please, please don't say anything. "I don't want nobody hurting you, even if it's just words." My brother said. Oscar coughed, earning a glance from Cesar. "I know how to defend myself, I swear." I said, knowing it was partially true but also in certain situations not. I continued eating my breakfast while my guilt on the other hand, was eating me up.