Chapter 25

Edgeworth's POV

    Franziska looked at me, her eyebrows raised.

    "It's a date?"

    "It's a saying, you of all people should be able to figure it out!"

    I ignored the smirk on her face.

    "Do not mistake me for a fool, Miles Edgeworth. I know you like that man."

    "My feelings for him are strictly platonic."

    "I'd beg to differ."

    "Why would you say that?" I ask, heading out of the door. She follows.

    "Because I know you. You're either in love or being extra foolish around him."

    I just scoffed and looked away from her. Together, we headed to the restaurant to great Maya and Franziska. I don't think the two have officially met yet now that I think about it.

    It wasn't long before we reached the restaurant. I sighed quietly before opening the door and letting Franny go before me. She nods her thanks.

    When we walk in Wright is already there with Maya and Franziska looks at me.

    "You fool, you could've at least told me something about the girl!" She whispered to me.

    "Her name is Maya Fey, Mia Fey's little sister. She's a spirit medium who is your age yet I find your maturity levels vary."

    She nodded and we sat at the table. I sat across from Phoenix.

    "I didn't know Edgeworth had other friends.". Maya whispered to Phoenix and he gave her a nudge.

    "That's Franziska, his sister." He said.

    "Franziska von Karma," Franny added and I shook my head.

    She seems as though she was about to ask something but Wright shot her another look. I really do hope this is going to go fine. I find myself worried again