Chapter 029 Backer

Xiao Qiao saw that she really meant it, and did not shirk, thanked her, sat down after cleaning her hands, and used a bowl with her without saying a word. After finishing her meal, she rinsed her mouth and put away the tableware. She asked Shao's whereabouts.

Xiao Qiao really didn't know where Wei Shao went so early in the morning. Although she didn't ask, but if she did, he probably wouldn't tell him.

Hearing Old Madam Xu's question, she looked ashamed, lowered her head and said, "My husband went out early in the morning before dawn. It's my fault for being rude, but I couldn't find out where my husband was going."

She was clearly blaming herself, but "don't know" and "can't know", although there is only one more word, others sounded, the association was very different.

"I can't know", it's not because she didn't ask, but because her husband didn't cooperate and didn't let her know.

Old Madam Xu naturally knew that her grandson treated the bride slowly, and when she was in Xindu, she openly did not live with her. When she heard this, she immediately frowned and blamed his grandson: "Zhonglin treats you badly, and grandmother sees it. Before he came, I also told him about this. Don't worry, if he bullies you again in the future and makes you feel wronged, you will just look for your grandmother."

Xiao Qiao hurriedly shook her head: "I have no grievances, and my husband is not taking me lightly. Before getting married, my family repeatedly told me that the in-laws were made for the sake of the two surnames, and I hoped to resolve the rift with sincerity. I stick to the original intention, and with time, I can always get better."

Old Madam Xu's one eye flickered slightly, and it landed on Xiao Qiao's face. After looking at her for a moment, a smile gradually appeared on her face: "He is a reasonable child. If you can think like this, grandma will be relieved."

On the side, Zhong Ni interjected: "Old Madam, I was just about to tell you about it. Before five in the morning, the man came to the North House. The old lady has not got up yet, so I don't let you know, I thought he would come back later."

Old Madam Xu nodded, and had a few words with Xiao Qiao. Before Xiao Qiao was about to leave, she hesitated, and suddenly bowed to Old Madam Xu, begging: "Grandma, I have something to do, because I can't make up my mind, I want to ask my grandmother for advice."

Madam Xu asked her to speak.

"I soon learned that my mother-in-law intends to have my husband take Zheng Shu as a concubine. I also agree with it very much. First, Zheng Shu has always been close to her mother-in-law and became her husband's roommate. Secondly, this is also a good thing about the Wei family's development. But this morning, before my husband left, he told me to go to mother-in-law to reject the matter for him. I am a little embarrassed. I want to persuade him to obey his mother-in-law. I mean, it's better to accept Zheng Shu, but he doesn't listen to me. I don't know how to tell mother-in-law, so as not to make mother-in-law sad and disappointed, I beg my grandmother to teach me."

Old Madam Xu frowned slightly, and said to herself, "Why are you still pestering Zheng Shu?" She glanced at Xiao Qiao who was still bowing in front of her and didn't stand up, and said to Zhong Ni who was beside her, "Forget it, she doesn't have to go. You go over and spread my word, and let her find someone within a month. If she can't find it, I'll marry her niece."

Zhong Ni complied. Madam Xu's voice softened and Xiao Qiao got up.

Xiao Qiao got up and thanked Old Madam Xu again. Old Madam Xu comforted her, and Xiao Qiao quit.

Wei Shao didn't come back until it was dark at night.

On the way to the Westinghouse, he finally remembered the words he had left before going out in the morning.