Chapter 168 Extra

The Cat Emperor and the Emperor Who Seizes the Body (1)

Layers of gauze tents block the light of day outside the Guanghua Hall.

The sleeping hall is dark, with wisps of fragrance exuding from Boshan, and the phoenix-shaped gilt candlestick holds pearls in its mouth like clouds of smoke. In the tasselled acacia tent, the brocade quilt is tattered, and the double emerald phoenix hairpins on the beauty's head have fallen to the cloud pillow one by one. The lower temples are scattered, and the jade skin is rejuvenated with snow.

"...Manman, should I go faster or slower for my wife..."

The emperor endured the burning fire, slowed down a little, kissed her closed eyelids, and asked her numbingly.

The beauty below her has pink cheeks and trembling eyelashes.

"So?"

"Is this still the case?"

"I want you to say..."

"Please slow down...husband, whatever happens is fine..."

The beauty finally spoke, and the emperor was so happy that he inserted his tongue and kissed the small mouth of the sandalwood lips. The dragon's roots were erect, and there was a slight collision of gold and jade from the golden hook and jade pendant, and the beauty kept crying intermittently. Crispy bones.

As the saying goes, ‘If happiness is so great, why is it so painful, but the sun is so bitter in the daytime?’ 

Our wise and mighty emperor rolled over on the dragon bed with his beautiful queen in his arms. The rolling was so hearty that the pores were dilated, and the feeling was so refreshing and sweet that it was indescribable. At that time, suddenly there was a sound of palace people talking outside the palace.

The cat in the Jiade Palace, for some unknown reason, ran out and fell into the sweet spring pool in the Imperial Garden.

The cat is getting older and does not move much during the day, mostly sleeping in the sun. Today, the palace people did not pay much attention to it. When they found it and fished it out of the pond, it looked like it was almost drown.

The Empress Dowager has kept this cat for many years. It is now seven or eight years old. It has a fat head and its body is as white as a rolling hydrangea. It has always been by her side. The little Princess Feifei loves it even more and comes to talk to it every day. It played for a while, but because it was inconvenient to carry it to the temple this time, it was left in the palace.

Unexpectedly, there was an accident.

The palace people were extremely frightened. Seeing that the cat was dying, they did not dare to hide it. They rushed to the queen in a panic to report and plead guilty. Naturally, they were stopped by the palace people guarding outside the Guanghua Palace.

The palace was already quiet, and now in the afternoon, it was even more silent. As soon as someone spoke outside the hall, the sound came in faintly.

Xiao Qiao was being pestered by Wei Shao like an octopus. She couldn't hear clearly what was being said outside. She could only vaguely hear the palace servant's voice with an anxious cry, as if something had happened. She was confused and opened her eyes, pushed him aside.

Wei Shao was disturbed, so he was naturally unhappy and said vaguely, "Don't worry about it." But she kept pushing him, and then he stopped helplessly. Without getting off the bed, he opened the curtain with one hand, looked out, and yelled angrily: "Why are you so rash?"

The palace servants guarding outside did not dare to disturb the empress with this matter. They were whispering to the palace servants to wait. Suddenly they heard the emperor roar and were startled. Although no one was there, they hurriedly knelt down. Go down and report loudly.