Chapter 115 (Not) A Jealous Person

Su Ehuang bowed to Wei Shao.

Wei Shao glanced at her face and asked, "Are you feeling better today?"

Su Ehuang said: "It's better."

Wei Shao nodded slightly: "Madam invited me to meet you yesterday, but I took my wife on a trip with me. I came back late and couldn't keep up with the appointment, so I simply invited madam to come today. I wonder why you wanted to meet me!?"

Su Ehuang stared at him but said nothing.

Wei Shao waited for a moment and said, "Madam, if there is anything you need, please let me know."

Su Ehuang said: "I don't want to make any more pretence in front of Erlang. To be honest, I came to Jinyang this time to discuss something."

Wei Shao looked up at her.

Su Ehuang's eyes slowly revealed a trace of sadness.

"Erlang, I don't want to hide it from you," she said, "I didn't want to go south to Luoyang this time, but I really had to do it. You don't know that when my husband was alive and I lived in Luoyang, there was a flower scene that year. Yes, I unfortunately fell into the eyes of Xingxun. After that, the old thief took advantage of my beauty and repeatedly threatened and lured me secretly. When my husband passed away, and I could only observe my filial piety for a few days, the old thief sent someone to take me to his mansion. It was really unspeakable. In order to protect my innocence, I had no choice but to surrender. Later, while the old thief was busy fighting Yuan Zhe and Liu Kai, I found an opportunity to escape from Luoyang and returned to Zhongshan Kingdom."

Wei Shao frowned slightly.

"After the Luli Conference last year, I returned to Lunu from Yuyang. I originally planned to spend the rest of my life in Lunu, but I didn't expect to be unlucky that the old thief was still obsessed with me. He secretly sent people to summon me to Luoyang several times to meet him. I ignored him, but last month, the old thief sent another letter, in the name of the young emperor, calling me to go quickly. Although my family was indignant, they did not dare to disobey the emperor's order. The old thief was lucky enough to fight against the enemy. He controlled the government with his teeth, and everyone in the world despised him. How could I be willing to be defiled by him? But what can I do under the emperor's orders? I felt miserable in my heart, and I was neither willing nor angry. At the beginning of the month, I was half way south when I encountered an old illness. I feel pain both physically and mentally, and I feel sad that the world is so big that there is no place for me..."

"Yes, this is the holy order given by the old thief last month to summon me to Luoyang." Su Ehuang presented a piece of yellow silk with a large jade seal.

Wei Shao glanced at it with a look of anger on his face: "Old thief Xingxun, how dare he forced you like this!"

Su Ehuang stared at Wei Shao: "I hate that my life is so poor and that I am coveted by evil people. Xingxun has suppressed me with the emperor's order, and now I accept my fate. When passing near Jinyang, I heard that Erlang was also garrisoned here. I remembered a period of time when I was young, and I sighed in my heart. I wandered for a long time, and then I changed my mind..."

Wei Shao got up after the case, walked to the south window and stood for a moment, turned around and said, "I understand. You can just go back to Zhongshan Kingdom. Fortunately, I am a Jiao, so don't pay attention to it. I am here."

Su Ehuang showed gratitude on her face, stood up, and bowed deeply to Wei Shao. When she raised her face, tears filled her eyelashes, and she shook her head and said: "Your Majesty misses the past, and now you are willing to protect me. I am so grateful. But I shed tears. I know that Erlang is married now. If he had a conflict with Xingxun because of me, it would be inconvenient. What’s more, it was me who betrayed Erlang first. How could I have the dignity to ask for Erlang’s protection? This is not what I came to Jin for. The purpose of Yang.”