Chapter 167 Extra

Daily Imperial Examination Matters of the Emperor and Empress (3)

"Close your eyes and don't peek..."

Xiao Qiao was caught by Wei Shao, and she closed her eyes as he repeatedly told her. With a group of palace people watching from a distance, he led her slowly around the sweet spring pool in the imperial garden, and finally stopped.

"We're here. Open your eyes!"

She heard his seemingly smug voice coming from her ears. Xiao Qiao opened her eyes.

As soon as she raised her gaze, her eyes immediately straightened.

This is clearly a stone carving on a cliff in the clouds!

She stared at the giant cliff in front of her: nearly three feet high and four to five feet long, standing in front of her like a small mountain peak...

To be precise, this is part of a mountain wall, but it has been artificially cut out from its original position. Although it has been carefully repaired, the cracks on the surface of the rock mass that have been eroded by wind and rain are still there. There are still traces of residual moss.

She slowly turned her head and met the emperor's eyes begging for praise.

"Is this the surprise you said you wanted to give me?"

"Yes!"

Wei Shao had already caught her reaction just now.

She didn't jump up in surprise?!

Didn't she recognize what this is?

Wei Shao poked his finger at the huge thing standing next to the sweet spring pool and emphasized: "The true form of Yunzhong Moya!"

Are you happy? Impressed?

In fact, it's nothing, just a little care.

The emperor resisted and finally pushed back the last two words that jumped to his throat. He watched his queen from the side, expecting more reactions from her.

Xiao Qiao walked to the cliff, stretched out her hand and slowly touched the characters carved out by knives and axes that seemed to carry the breath of hundreds of years of wind and rain.

"I'm afraid I won't have time to take you out of Luoyang in the short term. Knowing that you have been thinking about it, I simply moved it here. You can read it at any time in the future, and you can read it how you want..."
No matter how good Gao Heng's rubbings are, how can they be compared to a cliff carved from a living place? Dump him and go to who knows where!

"How? Do you like it?"

For a long time, seeing that she had her back turned to him and didn't say anything, Wei Shao couldn't help but walk up to her and ask.

Xiao Qiao finally turned around.

"Your Majesty is really considerate. I really..."

"I didn't expect it!" She thought about it and smiled.

Xiao Qiao's reaction made Wei Shao feel a little disappointed. Out of a need to make amends, he put out his arms around her waist.

Xiao Qiao looked back and saw a group of palace people standing by the sweet spring pool, all looking towards this side. She struggled slightly and pushed his arm, "There is someone here, in broad daylight..."

"Why not?"

Wei Shao didn't care, he just saw her dodge and without looking back, he waved his hands towards the palace people behind him. The palace people left in a hurry. He then lowered his head, gently licked her delicate ears, and spoke lovingly into her ears in a pure and seductive husky tone: "As long as you like, Manman, tell your husband, no matter what you do in this world, your husband will help you get it here..."