Chapter 121 Clash Deepened

"How many soldiers and horses does Yang Xin have? One hundred thousand! How many soldiers and horses do the refugees have? At best, it's less than half! And they're just a mob! Xia Qiu and Xue An's Xuzhou soldiers! They can defeat him in the battle!"

Wei Shao suddenly stood up, clasping his hands behind his back, pacing back and forth in front of the case, stepping on the ground and tapping into his ears.

"Ask him how many more soldiers and horses he needs from me to bring down the leader of the homeless people (Bi She)!"

He stopped suddenly and turned around; his tone angry. Gongsun Yang was a little surprised.

Yang Xin failed to suppress Bi She as the king wished, but instead lost the territory of Wei. After hearing the battle report, Gongsun Yang also expected that the prince would be unhappy about it.

But what surprised him was that the monarch's reaction was so great.

From the time when the prince was seventeen years old, he has been assisting him until now. He has experienced more than a hundred battles, large and small, and has encountered setbacks in conquering cities and territories.

But no matter how big a setback he encountered, Gongsun Yang rarely saw such a violent anger from a prince.
What's more, although the location of Weidi is important, even if it is lost, as long as there are no major changes in Xue'an, there will not be a big change in the current overall pattern of Huainan.

Junhou's reaction was really too much.

Gongsun Yang said hurriedly: "Lord, calm down. Yang Xin was also careless for a moment and made Bi She escape. Although Bi She started his career as a refugee, I have also heard that not only he is brave and bold, rarely seen in the world, but he also runs the army well. Now he is very popular in the Huai River area, and there are countless people who have taken refuge in him. My lord, he should not be underestimated." After saying this, he looked at Wei Shao.

Wei Shao's back was facing Gongsun Yang, his right hand was on the hilt of the sword, and he had already unsheathed the sword a few inches. The sword's blade flashed with cold light. After a moment, with a ‘clack’ sound, he inserted the sword back and slowly loosened his grip on the sword. The fingers of the handle turned around.

"You write a letter on my behalf to order Yang Xin, no matter the cost, recapture the place as soon as possible, and control the leader of the refugees in Lingbi..." He paused briefly, "The Lingbi cannot fall into his hands! We must drive him out! If he needs material or manpower, report to me!"

Gongsun Yang was startled, then hesitated: "My Lord, I have something to say, I don't know whether I should say it or not."

"Sir, if you have something to say, just say it."

Wei Shao's anger seemed to have faded a moment ago, and he sat back upright behind the case.

"The area around Xuzhou, connected to Yangzhou, Yuzhou, and Jiangxia, has been a battleground for military strategists since ancient times. Although Bi She came out of nowhere, he should not be underestimated. The lord will have great plans for the world in the future, and naturally he cannot raise tigers as a problem now. But in my opinion, it is not necessarily for my lord to go to this far..."

He glanced at Wei Shao.

"I heard that Nu Jun has a sister who seems to be married to Bi She. Nu Jun went south at the end of last year, and General Jia also escorted her to Lingbi to meet the Bi She couple. Nu Jun wanted to go regardless of the long distance. Going to meet each other, it can be seen that the friendship with Bi She and his wife is not shallow. It is not suitable to become enemies, how about being related to each other?"