Chapter 171 Extra: I want to grow old with you

The next day, the Queen Mother returned to the palace with Feifei.

When Wei Shao received the report, he immediately interrupted the discussion with the ministers and personally welcomed the Empress Dowager outside Zhuque Gate. When he saw the Empress Dowager, he was extremely excited. After sending her back to Jiade Palace, he was reluctant to leave. He chatted with her for a long time.

Old Madam Xu thought at first that he had something to discuss with her. Finally, she smiled and said, "The emperor has something to say to Grandmother? But there is no harm in talking."

Wei Shao was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that a group of ministers were still waiting for him in the announcement room. He shook his head hurriedly and told the palace people to serve the Empress Dowager well, and then resigned.

Xiao Qiao was nearby and felt a little strange when she saw him. Seeing him like this, he seemed to have not seen Old Madam Xu for a long time. At night, he returned to the palace, the two of them took a bath together, and they made fun of him casually.

The speaker was unintentional, but Wei Shao's heart suddenly skipped a beat as he remembered what happened last night.

Last night he tried every possible means to please Xiao Qiao on the dragon bed, and Xiao Qiao also flattered him. The two of them lingered for most of the night, in a state of incomparable ecstasy. Finally, he was exhausted. Before he fell asleep with his beloved woman in his arms, he suddenly felt that he let out a long sigh full of satisfaction in his heart.

He didn't think much about it at that time. He hugged Xiao Qiao, who was already tired and fell asleep. As soon as he closed his eyes, he also fell asleep.

Being reminded by her at this moment, Wei Shao suddenly felt uneasy when he thought of the satisfied sigh last night that seemed to be made by his subconscious, and then thought of the daydream he had yesterday that was so vivid that it was like he had experienced it personally.

Zhuang Zhou dreamed of butterflies, and butterflies dreamed of Zhuang Zhou. Could it be that he was still in a dream and hadn't woken up yet?

"Manman... hit me again! Hit me hard!"

Xiao Qiao was just teasing him casually. Seeing that his expression suddenly became serious, she chuckled softly, held water in her hands, and splashed him in the face without warning: "What's wrong, Your Majesty?"

Wei Shao was splashed with water on his face by her. The water splashed everywhere. He closed his eyes and opened them. He saw her right opposite him. In the dense mist, she tilted her head slightly and looked at him, with bright eyes and a dimple in her smile. Slowly, he stretched out his arms to hug her over, his forehead touched her warm forehead, and his heart suddenly calmed down, and all the trance just now disappeared.

"I'm fine..." He murmured, lowered his head and kissed her lips.

"Manman, I, Wei Shao, are so happy to have you in my life..."

Two months later, the queen was diagnosed with pregnancy.

Old Madam Xu was overjoyed, and so were all the officials, who were all eagerly waiting for the queen to give birth to another heir.

In the early summer of the third year of Taihe, it was four o'clock in the morning. Xiao Qiao was awakened from her sleep by a faint pain in her lower abdomen, so she pushed Wei Shao, who was sleeping soundly beside her, to wake up.

Wei Shao woke up and saw her holding her stomach and curling up into a ball. He was shocked, sat up and rolled off the dragon bed. He didn't even put on any shoes, ran out barefoot and shouted: "The Queen is giving birth!"