Chapter 064 The Luli Tournament

The first shot is over. Lu Kui was finally acquired by an outsider Qiao Ci.

Although this result was unexpected, none of the Youzhou sergeants present felt ashamed, instead they were elated.

Qiao Ci is the younger brother of Junhou's wife and the younger brother of Junhou. Since he is the brother-in-law of Junhou, that is, most of Youzhou people, what is the difference between him winning the championship and the Youzhou people winning the championship? What's more, the demeanour he showed just now, especially the reversal of the last arrow, was really wonderful, and everyone who witnessed it was heartbroken.

The sergeants talked about the scene just now, and waited for the next fight to start.

Fighting is the arena. The two face each other, the loser will step down, and the winner will continue to accept the challenge. In this cycle, the final winner is Li Kui. For martial arts, physical strength, and even willpower, it is a great challenge. There are no restrictions in the arena except for disabling the darts and meteors.

As far as fighting in the army is concerned, riding and shooting is actually more practical.

But this is troubled times. Troubled times only honour heroes.

In terms of martial spirit alone, ring fighting can fully reflect the charm of personal heroism. Therefore, everyone is looking forward to this real arena competition.

Lulitai has an excellent field of vision and can clearly see the panorama of the big arena in the middle of the school grounds.

But as soon as Qiao Ci's riding and shooting ended, Xiao Qiao began to be a little absent-minded.

Although she knew that her brother should deal with the arm injury after going down, she was still a little worried. She is even less interested in watching people fight bravely on stage. Sitting there, it was inevitable that she would start walking.

She glanced at Xuanwutai first.

Xuanwutai is not far from the side of Lulitai, and its position is lower than Lulitai, so it is clear at a glance.

Su Ehuang sat beside a group of Yuyang noble ladies, sitting in an elegant posture, with a condensed expression, and her eyes fell to the centre of the school grounds.

The scene when her nephew Su Xin caused the audience to cheer just now didn't seem to have had much impact on her. She doesn't talk to the nearby Yuyang ladies. The lady of Yuyang did not seem to be close to the legendary "Mrs. Yulou" who came from Zhongshan, married Liu Li, became a widow, and now returned to Yuyang from Luoyang. No one took the initiative to chat with her. She only glanced at her once or twice, openly or secretly, and looked at her seemingly casual, but in fact, carefully combed hair, the steps in her hair, the dress she put on, and where she sat, all revealed from head to toe. The kind of "Luoyang fan" who seems to want to suppress these people. Then she whispered a few words to the woman nearby.

But Su Ehuang has always been the same, no matter what the eyes of the people around her are, she is steady.

After watching Su Ehuang, Xiao Qiao looked at Wei Shao again.

He and Gongsun Yang, Li Dian and the others were sitting high on a viewing platform opposite the arena, with their sabres sitting in the centre, wide shoulders and waist, very conspicuous, and it took almost no eyesight to see his familiar silhouette face at first sight.

Xiao Qiao suddenly became curious. Su Ehuang appeared here as if she had fallen from the sky. Does Wei Shao know that she is also here, sitting on the Xuanwu platform not far from him?

She secretly observed Wei Shao for a moment. Seeing that his eyes seemed to be falling on the two warriors who were fighting each other in the ring, he would occasionally turn sideways and say a word or two with Li Dian or Gongsun Yang who were sitting next to him, as if he was evaluating the skills of the warriors on the stage.