Chapter 170 Extra

The Cat Emperor and the Emperor Who Seizes the Body (3)

Wei Shao opened his eyes and found that he was still curled up in the corner of the dormitory.

He is still a cat.

The scene just now seemed like reality.

His heart was pounding, and he was covered in sweat—no, I should say, the pads of his four paws were filled with sweat, wet, hot, and very uncomfortable. He instinctively raised one paw to lick it, just as he stuck out his tongue, he thought that he was a human being, an emperor, how could he do such a thing as licking his paws?
He tried his best to resist the urge to lick it, but instead washed his face and put away his paws.

It's almost five o'clock, and the bedroom is already lit with candles, and there are shadows of people behind the curtains in the shadows of the lamps.

The emperor is going to court early.

Wei Shao peeped through the gap in the curtain and watched Xiao Qiao finally send the emperor out of the palace.

He has no interest in monitoring how his previous ‘self’ became emperor after arriving here.

That guy was a fanatical lover of the emperor's career. He loved war and had little interest in women. His diligent work put him at a disadvantage to Wei Shao, who always wanted to have sex with the beautiful queen.

He wasn't worried at all that the guy would start thinking about war when he got here. Even if Gongsun Yang and the others couldn't give him a brick, his grandmother would still be there.

The only thing he wants to do now is to follow his beautiful queen every step of the way.

After the emperor left, Xiao Qiao came back and sat alone in front of the dressing mirror, holding her chin in a trance, as if she had something on her mind.

Wei Shao looked at her back silently for a moment, then couldn't help but come out from the corner, came behind her, and gently cupped her feet.

Xiao Qiao lowered her head, with a slight smile on her face: "You woke up so early too?"

Wei Shao meowed and jumped onto her lap.

Xiao Qiao held it and stroked him gently.

Wei Shao was very happy.

Although he wished that everything could return to its original state immediately, it still felt wonderful to be held in her arms and enjoy her caress like this.

Although the cat food is cooked meat, it makes the bird feel like it is eating it - because the queen once said that no salt can be added to cat food, let alone any seasonings, so the palace who is responsible for feeding it has always strictly enforced it. When he took the first bite, he almost spit it out.

The only comfort after turning into a cat is probably that he can be close to his beautiful queen like this.

Wei Shao didn't go anywhere all morning, he just stayed by Xiao Qiao's side.

It was quiet in the palace in the afternoon.

Summer has entered recently and the days are getting longer, so Xiao Qiao has the habit of taking a nap. While she was sleeping, Wei Shao squatted on the ground at the corner of the dragon bed and watched her.

Before he became the emperor, he was unruly in the army and always separated from her. He was not even able to stay with her when Feifei was born.

After becoming emperor, he was busy with government affairs, leaving early and returning late, so the time he could spend with her was very limited.