Chapter 000 - Male Character Introduction

Identity: The Third Prince of Dayan (hidden identity: the owner of the dark factory)
Personality: Smart, scheming, full of blood, and a sincere heart. Become cold and cruel in order to achieve the goal.
The maternal clan is a general family, and the male father leads the Central Tibetan Army. Ten years ago, he was ambushed when he went out with the Tibetan army. He was disabled, and his father and concubine successively died.
The sick and delicate third prince, who are both civil and military, are shown in wheelchairs at the beginning of the story. On the surface, there is the indulgence of the father, the hanging post, the sound and colour of dogs and horses, the absurdity, and the yin yang is weird. In fact, he has a dense mind, can bend and stretch, and at the same time has a strong desire to control, and has zero tolerance for betrayal.

Ten years ago, Murong Jinghe, who was 16 years old, was the first young general of Dayan with outstanding talents and high spirits. He was vigorous and magnanimous, and loved by his parents.、
Supported by the people, it is only one step away from entering the East Palace. After a sudden major change, the five senses gradually retreated, and the food was tasteless. The sleeping condition is extremely poor, he can't sleep without the lamp. Awaken whenever there’s a movement, even waken up with a slight sound. When you have insomnia, you will abandon yourself all night. Acting in a weak-soft manner, he was extremely distrustful of others, and blocked himself in a hard shell.

In order to find out the truth, he avoided the fiefdom of Jingbei and used the light to raise the corridor. In Jingbei, it is extremely absurd. Few people know that under the appearance of his confused life hidden is the brooding about the destruction of the troops and the death of the troops, as well as the deep obsession to obtain justice for the three thousand heroic spirits of the Tibetan army.
The dead live. In ten years, resentment has evolved into fierce celebration and determination. In order to achieve the goal, all players can be regarded as pawns and he established a mysterious underground armed "dark factory". It took ten years to establish an intelligence network covering the three kingdoms and cultivate an elite team of dead soldiers when everything is ready.

When he was ready, he played a big game of chess, led by a "sparrow" in the dark factory, and returned to Capital to investigate the old case. However, as a chess player, he makes mistakes in his moves and pawns.

His mind is entangled. When he was young, he had a lot of regrets with Luomei, his childhood sweetheart, but the actual emotional experience was almost blank, and he didn't understand the relationship between men and women. When became Mu Rong Jinghe, who lives for revenge and has lost the ability to feel happiness, he meets Mei Lin, who lives for herself and will rejoice for a little beauty, the shell of her heart.

Gradually being manipulated into cracks, like a light shining into the deepest dark place. And once you determine your sincerity, you will have a strong possessiveness, and you can no longer let go.

On the occasion of "the great revenge is avenged", there was also a moment when the thought of returning to his secluded place with his lover hand in hand flashed, but he learned the ugly truth behind the old case back then.、
After recognizing the nature of power, he was almost crazy to stand on the highest point of power, so that he hurt people and couldn't recover his feelings with Meilin. Ten years of cushion, although finally ascended to the great position, but fell back into the boundless loneliness and darkness.

When I read the male characters, I was so curious on how Liu Xue Yi will present Murong Jinghe in the drama. Liu Xue Yi is well-known of his playing characters with dual personalities, I really couldn’t wait to see ‘his Murong Jinghe’ version.

If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!