Chapter 011 Laowozi Village Part 1

Tai Chi creates two rituals, yin and yang, which are the roots of each other and operate endlessly.

When Mei Lin heard a flick, and then a series of grinding sounds of the teeth of the rope sprocket, and a stone pillar in front of her slowly lowered to form a Tai Chi pattern with the open space where the jade coffin was, at that moment, she was in awe of Murong Jinghe. Worship was at its peak.

Time goes back to when she asked Murong Jinghe about the problem of getting close to the jade coffin.

Hearing her inquiry, Murong Jinghe moved his eyes away from the jade coffin and looked around. Because he stood on the top of the stone forest, he could have a panoramic view of everything in the coffin. It was then, they discovered that the layout of the entire cave was different from what they had taken for granted. It turns out that the stone forest that seems to be in the middle is not a round island, but has a round head and a tail as small as a big-headed fish bent on the side of the cave, forming a huge Tai Chi pattern with the shape of a blazing fire. There is indeed a passage on the other side, but it is directly connected to the stone forest.

Murong Jinghe frowned slightly as he looked at this strange scene. It took a while before he turned his eyes away from the flames that showed no sign of decreasing, and returned to the jade coffin not far away and the uneven open space in front of him. As if he was thinking about some difficult problem, his long and narrow phoenix eyes were slightly squinted full of research, making the eyeliner look longer and graceful.

Mei Lin did not disturb him and looked aimlessly at the strange dòngxué. At the same time, she carefully smelled the changes in the air to judge how long the two of them could linger here.

Then she saw Murong Jinghe's eyes suddenly light up, and he looked towards the other end of the stone forest opposite the jade coffin.

"If there was a recess there, I could find a way to get out of here," he said.

So, they searched for it again, and unexpectedly saw a deep well that was incompatible with the surrounding stone pillars. The deep well is about the same size as a sarcophagus. They can't see the bottom at a glance, let alone whether there is water.

"What should I do? Jump down?" Mei Lin was at a loss, unable to figure out how to escape from such a dark pit that made one's feet weak.

Murong Jinghe rolled his eyes at her and didn't bother to curse.

"I don't believe that when lifting that huge coffin, those people have to avoid the mechanism step by step." He said his thoughts lightly, and the original purpose was still the jade coffin.

As he spoke, his eyes wandered around the well, looking for possible mechanisms.

Mei Lin had a sudden idea and asked him to sit on the ground leaning against a stone pillar, then used a dagger to cut off a stone from the stone pillar and threw it into the well. Unexpectedly, she didn't hear the echo for a long time, which made her hair stand on end.

But because of the change in altitude, Murong Jinghe suddenly saw the Bagua pattern carved on the outer wall of the well, and his heart moved.

Mei Lin followed his instructions and went forward to touch it, and found that the pattern indeed protruded from the outer wall of the well, but it could not be twisted left and right, as if it was integrated with the well wall. While he continued to frown and think, she still grabbed the square carving and turned and pushed it to study. She didn't have any hope, but she didn't want to pull it casually, and she heard a click. A piece of it actually popped out, which scared her back. After waiting for a long time and there was no other sound, she felt relieved, but she didn't dare to move casually anymore. When Murong Jinghe saw this, his face showed joy. After thinking for a while, he said: "Try to pull them out one by one in the order of Qian, Dui, Li, Zhen, Zhen, Xun, Wu, Kan, Liu, Gen, Qi, Kun and Pa."