Chapter 001 (2)

Two days ago, she was sent to Anyang, two hundred miles away from Zhaojing. At that time, Xiyan and his relatives were resting in the post house there. When setting off the next day, two of the carriages for the beauties were worn out because they could not withstand the long journey, so the beauties who were originally riding in the two carriages had to be divided into other carriages.

It was under this situation that Mei Lin got into the current carriage. After spending two days together, she finally understood why no one suspected her identity.

It turns out that the journey is hard, and due to the restrictions of the rules, these beauties rarely have the opportunity to talk after getting off the carriage. Even if they do, they are with the people in the same carriage, so they are not familiar with the people in other carriages, let alone those who are not even beautiful. It's hard to see a guard with a face that's very similar to his appearance. Of course, this would not have been so easy without the cooperation of the superiors in Xiyan.

It's just that she shouldn't think about the things here, so it's best not to think about it. There is no benefit in knowing too much. She had more pressing matters to deal with.

Xiyan language.

The words they spoke were soft and graceful, just like singing. It was really indescribably beautiful, but it was a pity that she didn't know what they were talking about. As a person from Xiyan, it is so ridiculous that she can't even understand the Yan language.

Every detail of the entire operation was arranged extremely rigorously, but she couldn't figure out why there was a single loophole in it, but she had to deal with it carefully.

While she was deep in thought, her ears felt slightly warm, and someone whispered something into her ear. Mei Linq suppressed the reflexive movement to put it aside, looked back, and found that it was the most beautiful and gentle girl among the five girls, who was looking at her with concern.

A smile immediately appeared on her face, her mind raced, thinking about how to deal with it. At this moment, the carriage that was originally traveling at an unpleasant speed suddenly stopped, attracting the attention of the girl beside her.

Meilin breathed a sigh of relief and followed the others to look out the carriage window.

Their carriage was located in the middle of the team, and they couldn't lean out. In fact, they couldn't see anything. They could only hear the rapid sound of horse hooves approaching from far away, and then stopped in front of the team. Needless to say, he must have been stopped by the captain of the guard.

Just as the girls were wondering and curiously guessing what had happened, the sound of horse hooves sounded again, mixed with the sound of shouts. This time, it was his own guards who were driving people out of the carriage.

It turned out that due to repeated delays on the road, Ma and his family arrived in Zhaojing nearly a month later than scheduled, just in time for the annual autumn hunt of the Dayan Dynasty. The hunting location is Lushan, three hundred miles southwest of Zhaojing, and they also need to pass through this road. By coincidence, the two groups of people collided.

When a few people got out of the carriage and arrived, the carriage in front had been driven to the side of the road. The princess's driver left the convoy under the escort of the captain of the guard, and drove quickly towards the team with flags and armour in the distance.

After about a stick of incense, a chamberlain came over to convey the order, and they’re all drove to Lushan Mountain.

Everyone knelt down on the side of the road and waited until the Emperor Dayan, who was riding a horse and dressed in military uniform, led the princes, princess, civil and military officials, passed by in a grand manner. Then they got up and returned to the carriage and followed behind.

Perhaps they were intimidated by the strict and solemn atmosphere. After getting in the carriage, the girls did not dare to talk anymore. Mei Lin couldn't help but secretly call it a fluke, but she also knew that such luck didn't happen all the time. If she didn't come up with a countermeasure as soon as possible, she might soon be exposed.

If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!