Chapter 004 (4)

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and there was no more sound from the top of the cave. The young man couldn't sit still.

"Brother, let me go and take a look." He was worried that if other companions were injured and were exposed to the rain like this, it would be a disaster.

"Yeah." Mei Lin was also a little uneasy, wondering if someone else had slipped and fallen from above? If it were true, probably they wouldn't be able to hide here for long.

The young man went out, and not long after, another person was dragged back. The night was dark and she couldn't see anything. Mei Lin just felt that the cold rain and mist was being brought in, making her shiver involuntarily.

"He's not dead yet." The boy said, while trying hard to rub the man's cold hands and feet. "His clothes are soaked, and I don't know where the injury is."

Mei Lin was silent, feeling that being shouted at like this, the discomfort in her body seemed not as unbearable as it was at first. Her body was still hot and her wounds were still throbbing, but she was not alone now, and the darkness could no longer annihilate her silently.

"It's too cold. He will die, he will die..." The young man murmured, and then there was a shuddering voice, "I took off his wet clothes. Brother, let's squeeze together. Let's keep it warm like this." As he said that, he dragged the silent man towards Meilin.

Mei Lin did not avoid it. After roughly judging that the last person brought in was not dangerous, she moved closer and sandwiched that person with the young man. At this time, she didn't mind passing on her hot body temperature to others.

A hand as thin as a claw stretched out from over there and hugged her shoulder, making the three of them lean closer together. The wound on her shoulder was grabbed, and severe pain hit her in waves, but Mei Lin gritted her teeth and didn't even make a sound. First, the pain can keep her awake, and secondly, the feeling of sharing her life with others makes her greedy.

However, this feeling was broken when the skylight penetrated the cave.

Probably because the extra body temperature was absorbed by the person next to her, the fever on Mei Lin's body had subsided at dawn. The hand holding her shoulder had already slipped due to the owner's deep sleep, and it rested softly on the body of the person in the middle.

She didn't sleep all night. The quiet dawn made it possible to vaguely see things in the cave. She turned her somewhat stiff eyes and saw clearly the person who had been cuddling with her all night, and her face became extremely ugly in an instant.

Closing her eyes and opening them again proved that she was not dreaming. Clenching her hands unconsciously, she took two deep breaths, then quietly moved aside, hiding herself in the shadows deep in the cave.

Murong Jinghe. The unconscious man with a pale face turned out to be Murong Jinghe.

This is really a big joke!

Meilin lost her bearings and didn't know how to deal with the current situation. Maybe she should leave here immediately, or take this opportunity to kill him...

It was still raining heavily outside, and the ticking sound hit Meilin's fragile nerves, making her feel a splitting headache again. As a death warrior, killing is normal, so she can definitely kill the man who caused her to end up in this situation. Just like yesterday morning, when faced with her plea, he didn't show any mercy.

With chaotic thoughts in her mind, Mei Lin's panicked mood finally calmed down, and she crawled toward the cave entrance.

The raindrops dripping from the rough leaves fell into her thirsty mouth, making her feel a little better. After taking a few more breaths of fresh air from the cave, she sat down and turned around to look coldly at the cave. At two people inside.

If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!