Chapter 021 Detoxifying Gu Poison Part 2

Wu said that if he used Mei Lin’s blood, he could completely get rid of the worms at once, but because there were too many worms, the body would not be able to repair them, leaving permanent pits, so he could only eliminate them one by one like now. It will take more time.

Of course no one will doubt his words and decisions.

Murong Jinghe seemed very patient at this time. In order to distract Muye Luomei, he kept looking for topics to chat about. They fought side by side for a time and were entangled for more than ten years. They had a lot to talk about. But those had nothing to do with Mei Lin. After listening to it for a while, she closed her eyes and started to sleep. She didn't want to admit it, but she had to admit that she was still enjoying it. But she also knew that it was really unreasonable to eat this kind of food. He was not part of her family. He was good to his future princess, so it was not her part to care no matter what.

However, just as she was drifting off to sleep, she felt that her face was burning, as if it was being burned by the scorching sun. She opened her eyes blankly and looked in the direction of the heat, not wanting to meet Murong Jinghe's angry gaze.

Did you eat turtle at General Muye's place again? She secretly thought, and couldn't help but feel gloating, but of course she didn't dare to show it, so she turned her eyes away blankly, yawned, grabbed hold of the sleepiness that had not completely dissipated, and continued to doze off.

Faced with her behaviour of completely ignoring him, Murong Jinghe needed a lot of self-control to resist leaning over and tossing her. However, he was not angry for long. An urgent military signal from Nanyue forced him to leave midway. When he came back, his expression was stern, and he no longer looked like the laid-back prince he had been before.

"The two escaped brothers of the King of Nanyue colluded with Xi Yan and led an army to surround the capital of the King of Nanyue. Qing Yan was trapped and alone. I must rush there immediately." He said to Muye Luomei, who looked at him questioningly. Without waiting for a response, he turned and walked into the locker room.

Is he leaving now? Mei Lin lowered her eyes, then remembered something that was always pressing in her heart, so she turned to look at Wu.

"Witch, you said he has the gentleman's Gu... breath?" She originally wanted to ask him if he was also infected by the gentleman's poison, but she thought it was probably not the case, otherwise Wu would not have mentioned the change of owner of the poison before.

Wu was concentrating on removing the beetles from Muye's fallen plum blossoms. When he heard this, he just nodded without saying anything.

"Is that dangerous?" Mei Lin asked.

"It doesn't matter. That aura was only acquired when you were together. It will increase his internal strength a little, but it will not be fatal." Wu responded gently, with a comforting feel in his tone.

Mei Lin didn't expect him to be so straightforward. Her ears turned red all of a sudden. She deliberately ignored the suddenly sharp gaze beside her and pursed her lips tightly. She stopped talking.

After a while, Murong Jinghe changed clothes and came out. Mei Lin lowered her eyes, listening to him saying goodbye to Muye Luomei, and hearing Muye Luomei's reasonableness and generosity in such an important matter, even though she felt a burning gaze falling on her, she did not raise her head to take a look. Until the man walked away in a hurry. Sooner or later, they are going to face each other decisively like this, so why should they covet that look again.

After Murong Jinghe left, Wu still followed his own pace to remove the poisonous insects from Muye Luomei's body. Muye Luomei and Mei Lin, two women who had never met each other before, were forced to spend the day in the same pool and the same room at night. But because the art of clearing Gu made people exhausted, Muye Luomei didn't have the energy or thought to cause trouble for Mei Lin. Mei Lin naturally wouldn't take the initiative to provoke, so everything was fine for more than twenty days. It's just that the gentleman's Gu in Mei Lin's body has always been in the active stage, and the amount of energy consumed has also increased significantly. If Wu hadn't brewed medicine for her to induce anger every day, she might have been unable to sustain it. Even so, Mei Lin could still feel that her body was slowly drying up. But because Muye Luomei was there, she never asked Wu.