Chapter 002 (4)

Murong Xuanlie's people sent Mei Lin to Murong Jinghe's camp, and then found out that Murong Jinghe had returned safely, and then returned to report back.

When Mei Lin entered, Murong Jinghe was lazily leaning on the soft pillow, drinking wine while squinting at Ah Dai, who was kneeling beside him, teasing a small fiery red thing.

Meilin stood by the tent door, folded her clothes and saluted, and did not go further inside. After a while, Murong Jinghe seemed to realize her presence, raised his eyes and waved.

Mei Lin walked over. Because he was half-lying down, she didn't dare to stand any longer, so she knelt down and sat down like Ah Dai. But before she could sit firmly, she was pulled into his arms by Murong Jinghe. He put his nose against her neck and smelled it for a while, and then asked in a friendly tone: "Where did you get this fragrance of flowers?" His expression sounded like he had never left her alone in the deep mountains and wild forests. Not to mention feeling guilty, there is no excuse for perfunctory behaviour.

Maybe Mei Lin will be at a loss when others are nice to her, but there is no difficulty in dealing with the situation in front of her.

"I know how to tease people. Where does the fragrance of flowers come from in this autumn? It's just the smell of rough leaves." She pretended to be angry, and while talking, she pulled up her sleeves and put it under her nose to smell it. As for what happened in the morning, she didn't even mention a word or complain about it.

"Is that so? Let me take a closer look..." Murong Jinghe smiled gently and leaned closer again, but this time the target was her breasts, which were plumper than those of ordinary women.

Meilin's heart skipped a beat. Thinking of last night's experience, her whole body seemed to hurt again. Feeling anxious, she quickly raised her hand and gently blocked her chest. The movement was not so stiff that it made people feel rejected, but more like shyness. She stammered at the same time: "Master...slave …Slave… I’m hungry…”

She didn't lie. Although she found some random things to fill her stomach on the way back, she couldn't keep herself full.

Murong Jinghe was startled, as if he just remembered that she hadn't eaten all day. Probably because he lost his interest, he looked up with a look of annoyance on his face, but he still said: "Go to the nearby camp to find Qing Yan and ask him to get you some food and arrange a place to stay." There was more meaning in his words. Obviously, just let her rest after eating and there is no need to come over again.

Mei Lin secretly breathed a sigh of relief, hurriedly stood up from his arms and knelt down to thank him, and then hurriedly withdrew without even the thought of showing off. She really looked like she was very hungry. Only she knew that she was afraid that the stubborn Ah Dai would do something evil again and he would bring his wrath on her again.

Of course she could tell, because Murong Jinghe was particularly indulgent towards Ah Dai because of his similar relationship with Makino Luomei. She neither dared nor wanted to compete with Ah Dai for favours. She just hoped that she would not suffer any unforeseen disasters, and then be able to complete the mission without risk and escape safely.

After getting out of the tent, she breathed a sigh of relief, looked up at the pale moon and sparse stars in the sky, and counted the time. She would need to change the antidote in ten days, but she didn't know if the hunt could end before then.

***

Qing Yan is a chamberlain, in his twenties, fair-faced and beardless. She looks younger than Murong Jinghe, but in fact he is several years older. Generally speaking, castrated people always have a softer face.

Murong Jinghe hadn't slept yet, so naturally he didn't dare to sleep either. But upon hearing Mei Lin's request, he still lost his face and raised his eyes. He went out for a while and came back, but what he got was a plate of cold roast meat.

"Eat." He raised his chin, looked at Mei Lin almost through his nostrils, and said in a tone of voice.

Meilin didn't dislike it and said thank you.

"Don't think that just because you are in the master's bed, you think that you are also half a master..." he was trying hard to cut the cold roasted meat with a thin knife, and he was giving her a lesson in a sinister manner.

If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!