Chapter 014 Raise Jade Part 2

Who would instruct his own people to monitor him?

His father was arrogant, extravagant, narrow-minded, and extremely suspicious. Back then, he could secretly condone Murong Xuanlie in framing his master, but now he would naturally not show any affection for Murong Xuanlie, who was working closely around him.

Originally, he didn't plan to expose those informants so soon. He didn't expect that Zhong Shan would come out like this, so he just took advantage of the situation. At first, he just wanted to escape from Zhaojing and return to his fiefdom to pursue other goals, but he didn't expect to encounter a ghoul. The words he asked the ghoul (Shi Gui) to pass on were to tell Qing Yan to pick out the details immediately. That would not only put Murong Xuanlie into danger and have no time to take care of it, but also provoke conflicts between Dayan and Xiyan.

His father's political performance was in shambles, but he had his own way of interrogating opponents who threatened his status. When those girls with the character Kun cannot bear the punishment, they will definitely resort to everything they know. And all they knew was the incense that Murong Xuanlie used to use. However, this was enough for his father who was seriously suspicious. As for himself, he had already been removed from suspicion because of the existence of Mei Lin and Zhong Shan's danger. In addition, now that foreign enemies are invading the country, those civil and military officials who have long been accustomed to ease may not first think of the leader to fight against the enemy, not the daughter Muye Luomei, but him who has returned to Jingbei.

Although Zhong Shan had a narrow escape from death, it was still worth it to get better than expected results.

It’s still worth it...

Murong Jinghe was lying on a gorgeous and comfortable couch, listening to his subordinates' reports on the situation in North Korea, China and the border areas, while looking at the snow-white courtyard outside the flower window. Earth Dragon was burning in the house, and he was covered with white fox fur, which kept him warm. But he missed the simple fire bed in the mountain village.

"Give her the medicine." He said suddenly.

His subordinates were talking about South Vietnam occupying the north bank of the Black Horse River, and the front line was in a hurry. Muye Luomei had led her troops to fight against the enemy. Hearing this, he couldn't help but pause for a moment, and then he realized when he saw the porcelain vase on the flower table next to the couch. Not daring to say anything, slowly stepped forward to take the bottle and then left.

Murong Jinghe's eyes moved back to the courtyard, and he found a few light green bumps wrapped in dark red calyx on a dark brown plum branch in front of the window, and his thoughts moved slightly. It's cold here, so the plum blossoms bloom earlier than elsewhere. When they bloom, a fiery red branch presses against the window, which is a bit interesting. She said she liked the spring flowers in February, but he didn't know whether she liked the plum blossoms in the cold winter.

Or... when it blooms, let someone cut two branches and send them away.

Two days later, they arrived in Jingbei with the imperial edict from Murong Jinghe and his troops to go to war. Also coming with the imperial edict were two imperial doctors who specialized in treating Emperor Yan and Qing Yan with Shi Gui (the ghoul). Murong Jinghe refused the order on the grounds of health.

The imperial envoy who issued the decree did not dare to delay and hurriedly reported back immediately. Seven days later, Emperor Yan issued an edict to the world to seek famous doctors for King Jingbei. For a moment, there was an endless stream of people in front of the Jingbei Prince's Mansion, almost flattening the high threshold, but no one could return to Murong Jinghe and reconnect the broken meridians intact again.