Chapter 022 Finale Part 2

In the 850th year of the Great Yan Dynasty, Emperor Wu was resurrected. Historians commented that he was the most legendary emperor in history. Of course, this legend not only refers to the fact that he unified the entire Xuanhuang Continent in his lifetime and ended its long-standing era of division and war, but also because of his iron-blooded skills and arbitrary style of conduct. Not to mention the various unique practices in political affairs, but he granted a marriage to a man for his most favoured chief eunuch, the Supervisor of Ceremonies, and he only had one wife in his life. These two things are enough to be passed down for a long time.

Of course, Murong Jinghe didn't know, and even if he knew, he wouldn't care. Now that he has done it, of course there will be people commenting on it, especially those sitting in his position. The strong will act, the weak will speak, this is how things have always been. He wants to have enough freedom, so he must be strong, very strong. Therefore, in the end, he dared to openly challenge the etiquette that had been passed down for thousands of years, allowing the Qing Yan and Shigui to become his family members openly, and allowing his own woman to no longer suffer the slightest injustice.

If he heard the word legend, he would definitely sneer at it. He thought that if any emperor was as stupid as him and carried around a stranger's corpse for a few days, he would probably become a legend. Legend, if people look at him from another perspective, does it mean that he has a more tragic and sad life than ordinary people? Like him, like the God of War King Zangzhong. When he was young, he only loved the joy of galloping on the battlefield, and he never envied that lonely and cold position. As for the King of Zangzhong, the founding father of Great Yan, the King of Zangzhong...

That day, a few people were drinking tea, playing chess and talking under the Yingchun flower stand in Mianchūn Garden. Wu suddenly said: "I'm leaving."

The surroundings instantly became quiet.

Looking at everyone's confused look, Wu smiled.

"Someone came to see me." After a pause, he looked at Murong Jinghe, "Speaking of which, you also know that person."

It was a tall and burly man, wearing coarse cloth clothes and carrying a handful of long objects wrapped in cloth on his back. He stood outside Mianchun Garden, with a simple and cold face and a majestic demeanour.

"I am originally a witch from the land of Heyuan." The witch said, his clear eyes shining with a distant reminiscence. "At that time, the foreign tribes instigated demons and created disasters that destroyed my people. I used my divine power to refine the disasters into a poison. The poison attached itself to withered bamboos and scorched pine trees. I swallowed them into my belly, causing them to fall into a deep sleep with me. "

There is no record of the river source land in the history books. Therefore, the past he talked about was nothing more than myths and legends to everyone present. But his ability is indeed very different from that of other people in the world, so even if he doesn't understand it well, he doesn't have any qualms about it.

"One day later, his intrusion awakened my consciousness. I saw him dying in the ground, and I couldn't get rid of my resentment, so I restrained his soul with my own power and stayed with me in that dark place. Until you come and take the Gentleman Gu away so that we can be resurrected. He missed the dead bones and relics and was reluctant to leave, but he didn't expect to be brought out by you." When Wu said about him, he looked at Murong Jinghe.

Murong Jinghe's expression remained unchanged. He had already guessed who the man was. That time he returned to Zhongshan Stone Forest, firstly to find out the shortcut from Anyang to Zhongshan, and secondly for the King of Zangzhong. He found the command talisman on the King of Zangzhong that could command the army of Tibetan soldiers. This was also something recognized by the descendants of the King of Zangzhong for generations. Anyone who had the command talisman of the army in his hand could command the Tibetan army. This is also the reason why he can command the Tibetan army that no outsider has ever been able to control. But he didn't expect that the soul of the King Zangzhong would actually be attached to it, and then inhabit the body of a recently deceased person. It took several years until the soul and the body were completely integrated before he came to look for the witch.

These things sound like fantasy, but how many mysterious and unexplainable things are there in this world?

Watching the two of them walking side by side and gradually disappearing among the cherry blossoms and vines, Murong Jinghe suddenly reached out and pulled Mei Lin into his arms, hugging her tightly from behind.

From beginning to end, the person didn't say a word. He did not talk about the past that had made him resentful and unwilling, nor did he pursue Murong Jinghe for using of his Tibetan Army. He followed Wu like a taciturn follower rather than the all-powerful figure he once was.

"Hua Hua'er, do you know the name of the Holy Ancestor?" Murong Jinghe bit Mei Lin's ear and whispered.

Meilin's forehead tightened, and she reached out to push his face, "I don't know. Don't call me Huahuaer."

Murong Jinghe hummed twice, tilted his head to avoid her hand, moved closer, and continued: "Hua Hua'er, I'll tell you quietly, Saint Ancestor's single name is the same as ‘gan’."

Mei Lin's hand fell down, but was held by him again, and she was a little confused.

Who? Murong Qian?

She remembered the three words written with deep hatred in front of the corpse, "Thief harmed me." Could it be...could it be...she looked sideways at the man clinging to her body, her eyes filled with confusion.

Murong Jinghe kissed her forehead, and then nodded slightly, acquiescing to her guess.

According to Murong Jinghe's speculation, the founder of the country was afraid of the great king of Tibet, but could not deprive him of his military power, so he devised a vicious plan and secretly ordered him to sneak into the stone forest to exterminate the remnants of the Hu tribe. When they were fighting to the death with the people inside, they ordered people to set poison, fire, poison and smoke outside the stone forest to burn the forest. In the end, both parties were killed in one fell swoop, and the stone forest was turned into a poisonous burning ground that no one dared to enter. This can be said to be a plan that kills several birds with one stone.

Of course, the above are just his guesses, and the real facts will probably be buried deep in the silent man's memory.

"That's why you asked me to kowtow to him?" Mei Lin shuddered unconsciously, feeling that the emperor's heart was really terrifying.

Murong Jinghe hugged her tightly and hummed. Those heads, although there is an element of respect and admiration, but the most important thing is to forgive the sins of the ancestors. Maybe the man knew it, and saw him burying the three bones with his own hands later, so he allowed himself to use the token to contain the Tibetan Taoist army.

"Then he just now...will he be harmful to you?" Mei Lin thought of the man's expression, which was as deep as the sea and unpredictable, and couldn't help but feel worried.

"Who knows. Huahuaer, are you worried about me?" Murong Jinghe was not worried, but also seemed very happy.

Mei Lin was silent, and after a moment she suddenly said: "You still owe me a love." If he hadn't mentioned the past, she would have forgotten it.

Murong Jinghe was startled, his mind was racing, he was afraid that she would say something about traveling far away and abandoning him, then he smiled and said: "What do you mean, one wife and two wives? All my wives are yours; don't you think so? No?"

Scoundrel! Mei Lin raised her head to look at the sky, letting the man kiss her forehead coquettishly, with a numb expression on her face. She had known that he had countless ways and reasons to refuse things he didn't want to do, even if she had the proof.

Her nose was filled with his breath, her forehead was filled with his warmth, and her eyes became more and more gentle.

There are light clouds in the sky, there are luxuriant flowers and trees in the garden, and the surrounding mountains are beautiful, and she occasionally see the person. In fact, this place is also very good.

Any place with him is great.

  (over)

If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!