Chapter 001 (7)

Mei Lin was woken up by the dazzling lights and the bear claws that kept harassing her chest. Before she could figure out her situation, the burning pain in her private parts had already invaded her mind. The remaining chaos was dispersed. She had just lost her martial arts skills and was weaker than the average person. Coupled with the hard work of running around for days and the toxins hidden in her body, she fainted halfway through.

"You don't know how to show appreciation." Murong Jinghe's lazy voice suddenly sounded in her ears, which shocked her and she wondered why she had provoked him again. When she opened her eyes with some effort, she realized that he was not talking to her.

The candle flames were shining brightly in the tent, and it was obviously still midnight. Murong Jinghe lay on his side with his head propped up on one hand, his robe half open. You could see the slightly bulging muscles under the smooth and tight skin. They were not covered with soft flesh as expected, but the colour of his skin was just like his complexion was white with a hint of blue, which was not normal.

At this time, he was looking at the tent door with half-closed long eyes that seemed to never be opened, with a half-smile, and his free hand was squeezing her bare chest obscenely.

Mei Lin resisted the urge to slap his hand away and turned her head to look outside.

Across the empty space in the middle of the tent, she saw Ah Dai kneeling there, with long hair dishevelled and a grey complexion, but still holding her back stubbornly straight. Behind her were two men in Guards uniforms.

Her body stiffened slightly, and Mei Lin turned sideways without leaving a trace. At the same time, she reached out and groped around, trying to find something to cover her naked body.

Realizing that she had woken up, Murong Jinghe lowered his eyelids slightly, and then returned his gaze to Ah Dai, who was looking at him proudly with eyes full of contempt. He smiled instead of angry, and his words were extremely cold.

"Slap her mouth and let her understand her identity."

While speaking, he turned around again and pressed on Mei Lin. Mei Lin groaned, feeling that the unhealed wound was torn open again, but her arms had to hug the man tightly to prevent her body from being completely exposed to the sight of others.

Following the order, crisp slaps sounded in the tent, one after another.

"It's better that you obey me." Murong Jinghe said close to Mei Lin's ear, and his hot breath rushed into the core of her ear, making her skin crawl.

She wanted to say a few words of flattery, but she felt her throat was so dry that she couldn't make a sound, so she could only forcefully pull the corners of her lips and try her best to show what she thought was the most charming smile. Closing her eyes, a pear blossom appeared in her mind, and her tense heart gradually relaxed.

She doesn’t know how long it took, but the man finally pulled away from her in a daze, and the slaps stopped. From the beginning to the end, Ah Dai didn’t even mutter a word of begging for mercy.

Murong Jing looked at Ah Dai, whose mouth was cracked and bleeding, but still raised her swollen face to look at him. A strange colour appeared in her black eyes, but he sneered: "Why, you are still not convinced?"

Ah Dai said nothing, and the disdain in her beautiful eyes became even stronger.

Murong Jinghe rubbed his eyebrows and was too lazy to say anything else. He waved his hand and said with half interest: "Drag her out as a token of comfort to you." The obvious meaning was to send her to the entire battalion of the Imperial Guards.

"No -" Seeing the joyful look in the eyes of the two men who caught her, they were about to kneel down to thank him. The psychological defence that Ah Dai had been holding on to finally collapsed and she screamed.

The scream was piercing into Mei Lin's ears, making her shiver involuntarily. She opened her eyes and caught the successful smile in Murong Jinghe's eyes.

Ah Dai finally gave in, she thinks. The strange thing is that she was not surprised by this, as if she knew the result would be like this from the beginning.

Later she found out that Ah Dai had tried to escape that night.

If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!