Chapter 011 Laowozi Village Part 2

Turning him over and seeing the ashen look on his face, Mei Lin couldn't help but pause. Instead of checking for his breathing like last time, she pounced on him and pressured the water out of his belly. Then she unbuttoned his wet clothes and rubbed his chest, which had no warmth at all. She didn't stop until the warmth gradually returned and she could feel a faint but un-ignorable beating.

She randomly collected a pile of firewood and touched the firewood in her arms, only to find that it was soaked and it was impossible to light a fire.

Pursing her lips, she touched her body and found that the dagger was still there. So, without even thinking, she picked up a very hard stone nearby, placed a small pile of dry moss and dead leaves around it, and then struck it with the back of the dagger. Hitting the hard rock, sparks flew everywhere, and soon ignited dry moss and other objects.

A fire was lit, and a layer of pebbles was spread under the fire.

She gathered a pile of hay and spread it by the fire, stripped the unconscious man naked, hung up all the clothes to dry, and dug a pit half a person deep on the beach nearby, and surrounded it with stones. The river was 80% full and then cut off. After everything was done, he still hadn't woken up. Even after roasting by the fire for a long time, she still couldn't feel any warmth in his whole body except for a little warmth in his heart.

She didn't bother to call him in vain, she just moved the fire to the other side, and then used wooden sticks to carry all the pebbles burned underneath into the puddle next to it. After a while, the water started to rise with white mist, and the temperature raised.

After putting the man into the warm water, she took off her clothes and soaked in. She hugged him from behind and rubbed his heart and back.

The pit was not small, but it was a bit crowded for the two of them to sit in. The water rippled up and reached Murong Jinghe's neck. Mei Lin was a head shorter than him. If she sat down, she would have no head, so she could only kneel down.

At that time, although she was naked and holding a man in her arms, she didn't have any other thoughts or disgust in her heart. She just insisted on saving the man.

Perhaps the hot water had an effect, or perhaps her stubbornness responded. The person in her arms finally let out an inaudible moan. Although he didn't wake up, it was enough to cheer her up.

Mei Lin involuntarily tightened her arms, rested her forehead on the back of his neck, and slowly exhaled. At that time, she realized that her chest had been tight, so tight that it hurt slightly.

When the water turns warm and cool, get the person up, and the clothes that were roasted by the fire have been dried, and it's just right for him to put on. Mei Lin also tidied herself up before sitting next to him and looking at where the two of them were.

It is a river valley with steep mountains on both sides and dense forests behind it, as if it is still deep in the mountains. The river turned a big bend here, forming a triangular tidal flat on their side. The river is wide and the current is slow. This is obviously the reason why the two people were washed ashore here and saved their lives.

Mei Lin sighed and looked up at the blue, cloudless sky and the sun that was approaching its zenith. After the initial excitement and a series of worries, she calmed down and suddenly felt a little confused.

Before she was trapped in the stone forest, she thought simply. She found a remote place to hide and found a way to remove the poison from her body. That was all. Although she promised Yue Qin, it was actually just perfunctory. She never thought about actually going to find him. In fact, according to the rules set by Muye Luomei before, Yue Qin would be free as long as she left Zhongshan, but she was different. Not to mention Muye Luomei and others, even where she came from, probably they won't let her off easily because of her betrayal. She didn't want to implicate that unscrupulous young man.