Chapter 018 The Wedding Part 2

The green felt flower mat entered the wedding hall, and the other end of the concentric knot was tied to Qing Yan.

Someone used a scale to lift the veil, and before she even raised her eyebrows, she heard the sound of gasping in her ears. They were probably surprised by the beauty of the bride.

Her face was not ugly at all, but now she had been carefully retouched to cover up the paleness, leaving only an intoxicating, rosy face with a delicate and graceful appearance. She knows how to restrain her sense of existence, and naturally also knows how to make herself shine.

Today she is very happy. Of course she is the most beautiful woman.

Slowly raising her long eyelashes, like an ordinary newlywed, her dark and clear eyes were a little shy. The first thing she looked at was the groom who was standing side by side with her and was about to salute.

Those who came to the wedding must be doing it for that person's sake. At this moment, they were only afraid of secretly laughing at her and Qing Yan. Of course she didn't mind these looks, but from today on, she and Qing Yan were a family, so how could it be these people's turn to watch his jokes.

Sure enough, her look made not only the people around her who had heard rumours about the wedding and groom-changing become suspicious, but even Qing Yan was also a little stunned.

Qing Yan was dressed in the groom's wedding attire. He was handsome and elegant, with soft eyebrows. At first glance, he looked like a handsome nobleman, not a powerful royal chamberlain. When he saw the look she gave him, he was slightly startled at first, and then responded with a warm smile. There was a hint of sadness and guilt in that smile.

The corners of Mei Lin's lips raised slightly, and she responded with a shallow and touching smile. Then, under the leadership of the master of ceremonies, the worship service began.

Worship heaven and earth. She saw clearly all the faces of the guests, but none of them showed kindness.

Second bow to the high hall. The two of them have no superiors, only their masters. She worshiped Murong Jinghe. She clearly saw Murong Jinghe's cold and tense face, Muye Luomei's proud and contemptuous eyes, and Yue Qin's disbelieving astonishment.

Husband and wife bow to each other. All that was left in her eyes was Qing Yan's face that maintained a warm smile from beginning to end, but there was still an unspeakable sadness in that smile. The sadness became even deeper when a tall figure hiding behind the doorpost peeked at the two people saluting and ran away.

Mei Lin felt her heart sink. When she stood up, her vision was slightly dark. Just when she thought she was going to make a fool of herself in public, a warm hand was placed on her waist, stopping her body from stumbling, but it caused a burst of laughter. .

That hand replaced the concentric knot, holding her hand that had been cold to the bone since the beginning, and slowly walked towards the chamber. She looked at the thin but straight back walking in front and felt relieved for a moment. She doesn't live long, so she won't delay him.

"Sister!" Yue Qin's slightly panting cry came from behind. Apparently he couldn't figure it out and chased her all the way.

Mei Lin turned around and smiled. The smile was neither sad nor desolate. The white snow on the ground reflected the bright red makeup, like a blooming red lotus. Yue Qin was dumbfounded. It was not until the two of them walked away surrounded by people that he slowly came back to his senses.

Sister is willing to do so. She...will definitely be happy.

He turned back to look at the man who was supposed to be the groom but had inexplicably become the officiant. He happened to see a teacup break into pieces in his palm, and the tea mixed with red blood dripped down his fingertips, dyeing the gorgeous beauty red. The sleeves of his robe were lifted, but that handsome face was still frozen, as if he couldn't feel the slightest pain.