Chapter1

For the past 17teen years of my life I've been moving city to city because of my parents and I always had trouble making friends since I moved a lot. Now we're on the love again to a city called St.Germain; it said that creepy stuff happens there during night time, for example I heard that one morning people found a dead body with two small holes on its neck, I think that practically gives it away, do you think?. Anyway it doesn't matter cuz I don't go out a lot and I'm more of those girls that like to be left alone and whenever I'm sad I just sit at a random corner and cry not letting people in you know.
When it's something that is killing my insides I take out a small razor and pierce my wrist with it a couple of times. People say that I have problems and tried to help me but then they end up saying"shes hopeless" and end up leaving.
But now my whole family has moved and I'm determined to start a new and thankfully it's somewhere that nobody knows me.
We arrived at our new house and for once in my life I'm looking foward for this new life I'm about to have.
I raced upstairs to find my room and chosed the one with the big window that had a view to a big forest and it was very beautiful.
Then I started unpacking my stuff and organized everything were I want it to be. About an hour later my mom came in told me that we were going out for dinner a local restaurant, their food it's supposed to be really good.
When we arrived at the restaurant the sign in the front said "Fangs Dinner". I didn't know why but I had a bad feeling about this place. It's like the moment we enter bad things could happen.

To be continued ...