Chapter2

As we entered the restaurant people gave us weird looks like as if they wanted to eat us. I felt so uncomfortable being there,you would think that I'm this sorta thing, but remember I'm emo not gothic.
Since my little brother wanted pizza my parents ordered a big pizza pie with bread sticks. "Um do you have any garlic for the bread?" I asked the waitress. " Sorry we don't use garlic here" she responded quite annoyed and left. After that we just waited for the pizza to come to our table. "Hey hon," my mom said.
"Huh" I said. "You're liner is running " she pointed out. I took a small mirror and fixed it a bit but I needed to go to the bathroom to fix my makeup. On the way to the bathroom I stumbled into something hard and what cold like a stone. I took a step back and apologized when I saw someone stand infront of me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" I said. "Don't worry about its fine , just look where your going next time" he said rather coldly. But I had to admit something and it was that he was he hottest emo boy I've ever seen. He had jet black hair and had red eyes I thought that it was weird and then thought "maybe their contacts".
After that I entered the bathroom and looked myself min the mirror. "Oh hi," A girl came out a stall.
I turned around to see girl about my age, she looked pale and a bit taller than me."Do you need some help with that?"she asked. "Oh,um yeah please, as much as I try to get to look the same but I just can't get it to look the same"! I explained. She took the eyeliner from me and helped me with it. When she was done we walked out together and went to our tables.
When I got out I Saab that the pizza was at the table already. I say down and started eating. "Oh, before I forget you start school tomorrow" my mom said.
I just looked at her and nodded and sat there until we finish eating.

To be continued...